Ref for motherwell game is..

Devries4

Ref for Saturday is David Somers

Linesmen are Keith Sorbie and Billy Baxter

4th official is Mike McCurry

I don't think Somers has officiated any of our games before.

Don't know anything about him, but Billy Baxter sounds an interesting appointment. :)

PresidentRomanov
Don't know anything about him, but Billy Baxter sounds an interesting appointment. :)

I have a feeling we could have a Heart of Midlothian FC man, and a Rangers FC man, running the line - excellent news :)

They are on the payroll of the SFA who in turn will do everything in their power to prevent Hearts from being successful, so it matters not a jot where their collective allegiances lie, we will get sod all from the officials on Saturday.

They are on the payroll of the SFA who in turn will do everything in their power to prevent Hearts from being successful.

Is that the same SFA that granted Mr Laszlo's appeal today? :rolleyes:

PresidentRomanov
They are on the payroll of the SFA who in turn will do everything in their power to prevent Hearts from being successful, so it matters not a jot where their collective allegiances lie, we will get sod all from the officials on Saturday.

Keith Sorbie flagged a Barry Ferguson goal offside at Ibrox against Hearts two years ago, he told me he was relieved when he seen the replay, and he was actually offside, because at the time, he didn't think he was :)

Keith Sorbie flagged a Barry Ferguson goal offside at Ibrox against Hearts two years ago, he told me he was relieved when he seen the replay, and he was actually offside, because at the time, he didn't think he was :)

Not like JWL to go off on a Dubai-esque rant. :rolleyes:;)

PresidentRomanov
Not like JWL to go off on a Dubai-esque rant. :rolleyes:;)

He'll be on about John Paul the faaaairst in a minute :rolleyes:

Is that the same SFA that granted Mr Laszlo's appeal today? :rolleyes:

There was clearly no case to answer for Csaba on that one, even that corrupt bunch of individuals would have been hard pressed to make a case.

He'll be on about John Paul the faaaairst in a minute :rolleyes:

Also, the plight of construction workers from the Indian sub-continent. He is the world's conscience. :rolleyes:

Well I suppose they can't all be corrupt, but in itself that admission is by way of an admission of cheating, so in that case I win the arguement.:P

PresidentRomanov
Also, the plight of construction workers from the Indian sub-continent. He is the world's conscience. :rolleyes:

Shame his concern didn't stretch to some of the other workers from that part of the world ;)

PresidentRomanov
Well I suppose they can't all be corrupt, but in itself that admission is by way of an admission of cheating, so in that case I win the arguement.:P

That's correct, he put his flag up instinctively because he's a Hearts supporter, pity 90% of them support the old firm :sad:

Shame his concern didn't stretch to some of the other workers from that part of the world ;)

Quite. Sadly he is very selective when choosing to be outraged. :o

Quite. Sadly he is very selective when choosing to be outraged. :o

I believe there were more than one of the travelling party who were sympathetic to the workers of third world countries.

I believe there were more than one of the travelling party who were sympathetic to the workers of third world countries.

Yes. Patch's owner was also very supportive. :)

Archived