New years tickets

speedbump

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1474149,00.html

Only 1,400 tickets left for the Hearts sections.

2,000 briefs sold for New Year derby already!

Hearts today revealed that 2,000 tickets have now been sold for the New Year Edinburgh derby against Hibs at Tynecastle.

That represents nearly two thirds of the individual match ticket allocation available for this game after Season Tickets and Hospitality sales are taken into account.

Article continues

Advertisement

A club spokesperson said, "We're absolutely delighted with the early sales of Hibs tickets given they only went on full open sale yesterday at 9am.

"Including yesterday and excusive online only pre-sales, we've sold 2,000 tickets which is fantastic news.

"The Edinburgh derby it s mouth-watering way to start 2009, and given it is now the first of two games in a week between Hearts and Hibs the match is sure to be a tense affair.

"We saw on Saturday the power of Tynecastle, and we know the players were inspired by the experience of the stadium quite literally rocking to its foundations.

"We'd encourage supporters to book tickets as early as possible.

"There are only about 1,400 tickets left in the home sections and with many supporters choosing to book tickets as Christmas presents, we expect the match could well be on the road to a sell-out before Christmas Eve."

There are four ways to book tickets for Hearts v Hibs on 3rd January:

# Click to visit My Account Manager (24 hours)

# Call 0871 663 1874, option 1 (24 hours)

# Visit the Heart of Midlothian Ticket Centre

# Visit the Heart of Midlothian CityStore

Commander Harris
All coming crawling back huh.

good. It'll be good to have a full house again. :)

All coming crawling back huh.

I hate that attitude. I've not missed a home game for years but we need as many of these fans to come "crawling back". People always seem to have a go at these part-time supporters but the more games they go to the better for Hearts.

Sexton Hardcastle

Feckin sarcasm tube.

Aye your right but we also need the fans when we play ****. It doesnt happen tho.

Feckin sarcasm tube.

Aye your right but we also need the fans when we play ****. It doesnt happen tho.

No need to resort to abuse. ;)

loveofthegame
Feckin sarcasm tube.

And we do have a loyal 12000+ fans who come even when we play ****e. I'm a ST holder and have been since I was 5 so I'm not getting ****ed off by your comment being directed at me- i just think the comment you 1st made on this thread is ridiculous and is a stinkin attitude. Whether it was sarcasm on your part or not you can bet there are supporters out there who actually feel that way.

Moan when people don't come, then moan when they do. I'd much rather have a full Tynie than a Tynie with thousands of empty seats. Certain people need to get over the "I'm a better fan than you are" state of mind and just appreciate these people are coming at all. So long as you have enough loyalty points like me, getting tickets for any game you want shouldn't be an issue so I don't see what the problem is.

Winning football teams breed glory-hunters. People need to accept that. And thats a FACT. END OF(F).

And we do have a loyal 12000+ fans who come even when we play ****e. I'm a ST holder and have been since I was 5 so I'm not getting ****ed off by your comment being directed at me- i just think the comment you 1st made on this thread is ridiculous and is a stinkin attitude. Whether it was sarcasm on your part or not you can bet there are supporters out there who actually feel that way.

Moan when people don't come, then moan when they do. I'd much rather have a full Tynie than a Tynie with thousands of empty seats. These people need to get over the "I'm a better fan than you are" state of mind and just appreciate these people are coming at all. So long as you have enough loyalty points like me, getting tickets for any game you want shouldn't be an issue so I don't see what the problem is.

Winning football teams breed glory-hunters. People need to accept that. And thats a FACT. END OF(F).

Thanks for that, summed up what I wanted to say really.

Even if it was sarcasm then he was still saying what he thought. That is the attitude that I think is poor.

I go to every game regardless of how good we are. Some people only come to see us being successful. That's their choice. I'm not going to moan at people who don't spend hundreds of pounds to see us come in 8th place.

Sexton Hardcastle

Yes very good.

I better simmer down as we dont want another "whose the better fan thread".

Ah kickback.

it's not just glory hunters that are missing from tynie, and to be honest alot of people like myself can only get to five maybe six matches a season because of moving away from edinburgh, that said alot of people now just can't afford or warant the purchase of a season ticket due to family, debts, etc.

so it stands to reason that people will pick and choose which matches they will attend, it doesn't make anybody less of a fan, and i applaud anyone who shows there support in any way, wether it be season ticket holder or a kid who has never been to tynecastle and just has a Hearts poster on his wall.

Yes very good.

I better simmer down as we dont want another "whose the better fan thread".

Ah kickback.

Just for you Paddy

Bought 4 tickets yesterday and 3 are for mates who have never been this season for reasons not known to you - but I can tell you they are probably bigger jambos than you'll ever be:mad:

Sarcasm or not these "better fan than the next" threads are so last year....:P

MackaysCentreSpot
it's not just glory hunters that are missing from tynie, and to be honest alot of people like myself can only get to five maybe six matches a season because of moving away from edinburgh, that said alot of people now just can't afford or warant the purchase of a season ticket due to family, debts, etc.

so it stands to reason that people will pick and choose which matches they will attend, it doesn't make anybody less of a fan, and i applaud anyone who shows there support in any way, wether it be season ticket holder or a kid who has never been to tynecastle and just has a Hearts poster on his wall.

Well said.

loveofthegame

Exactly. You'll get Jambo's travelling from all over for a New Year's Derby at Tynie, because its exactly what it says on the tin- a NY's Derby. Not glory hunters necessarily, just Jambo's who cannot make many games for whatever reason so pick and choose the best ones to attend. Hibs right after NY or Falkirk/Killie/Caley etc etc etc any other time of the year...

For the record I am attending this game. Myself and 17 lads from Luckies are gonna be in The John Robertson Lounge:cool:

loveofthegame
For the record I am attending this game. Myself and 17 lads from Luckies are gonna be in The John Robertson Lounge:cool:

Class, how much that settin you back, always wanted to do it but never have as yet.

Class, how much that settin you back, always wanted to do it but never have as yet.

?90 to be honest it's the cheapest option would have prefered the Gorgie Suite option.

Will be in Edinburgh for my New Year Holiday so i have ordered 3 Tickets for me and family.

Apparently i have bought the best tickets at Tynie for a nice quiet afternoon

Upper Section G

I am told this is where all the nice Hearts supporters sit, so that means i don?t have to put up with the noisy nutters in section N

FTH

same here, two tickets in Section G upper, heard that section N mob were too quiet these days so going for section G this time!!:spongebob3::flag3::walk_man::clubbed::flagwave:

:eek:

same here, two tickets in Section G upper, heard that section N mob were too quiet these days so going for section G this time!!:spongebob3::flag3::walk_man::clubbed::flagwave:

Ive never sat in section N but I had (sadly couldnt renew this season) a season ticket in section G for 5 seasons and it is top class:) Start all the chants, and is always boucing!

Guest S.U.S.S.

Having sat in F & G in the past and now sitting in N i can confirm its crap that songs start in G, makes more noise than most but its still N that has the place bouncing.

So 17 lads from Luckies will be sat in the hospitality bit in Section N?

Right next to the Hibs fans?

Happy New Year.

:P

Having sat in F & G in the past and now sitting in N i can confirm its crap that songs start in G, makes more noise than most but its still N that has the place bouncing.

This is fun. Jam-packed into the same thread we're having debates about tickets, "I'm a better fan than you", and now "Section N is better than section G". Does someone want to say "Mad Vlad out" as well? :)

Guest S.U.S.S.
This is fun. Jam-packed into the same thread we're having debates about tickets, "I'm a better fan than you", and now "Section N is better than section G". Does someone want to say "Mad Vlad out" as well? :)

the point was being made they thought G was where the noise came from, i dont agree, is that ok with you or should we pm you our posts before posting to make sure you agree its on topic?

Are you a traffic warden?

Just got back from Tynie, got two tickets for friends. The only place in the Gorgie Stand where you can get two tickets together are Lower V and Lower Z.

No idea what availability is like in the rest of the stadium but if you don't want to pay for Gold or Platinum tickets you want to get to the ticket office soon.

Bring on the Hibees!

So 17 lads from Luckies will be sat in the hospitality bit in Section N?

Right next to the Hibs fans?

Happy New Year.

:P

Indeed, many older heads who don't regularly attend games.

the point was being made they thought G was where the noise came from, i dont agree, is that ok with you or should we pm you our posts before posting to make sure you agree its on topic?

Are you a traffic warden?

And I of course was just fooling around. Talk about what you want to my friend. If you want to PM me your posts before posting then that's alright by me, but be prepared for the swing of my editor's knife.

Traffic warden? Why, did you get a ticket lately and want it cancelled? Let cars park where they want, that's what I say (disabled parking places excepted of course)!

So is section N really the bees knees? :)

Gavsy Van Gaverson

"A club spokesperson said, "We're absolutely delighted with the early sales of Hibs tickets given they only went on full open sale yesterday at 9am."

What does full open sale mean? I was able to buy them a couple of months ago (I don't have a season ticket), as I thought you could for any home game.

Nelly Terraces
"A club spokesperson said, "We're absolutely delighted with the early sales of Hibs tickets given they only went on full open sale yesterday at 9am."

What does full open sale mean? I was able to buy them a couple of months ago (I don't have a season ticket), as I thought you could for any home game.

Yeah, I thought that as well GVG. I've got a pile of mates coming up from London for this tear up and they got their tix a long time back.

Think they have internet sale before actual counter sales, but I may be wrong. Full sale definately only started a few days ago.

Commander Harris

think they've been online "pre-orders" so far.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
think they've been online "pre-orders" so far.

I thought that might have been the case.

Cheers.

Guest JamboRobbo

Just a way to spin things to sound like we've sold them all in a day.

Reality is, you can buy a ticket for any match online at any point. e.g. I can buy a ticket for Celtic game in February right now.

Guest S.U.S.S.
And I of course was just fooling around. Talk about what you want to my friend. If you want to PM me your posts before posting then that's alright by me, but be prepared for the swing of my editor's knife.

Traffic warden? Why, did you get a ticket lately and want it cancelled? Let cars park where they want, that's what I say (disabled parking places excepted of course)!

So is section N really the bees knees? :)

Apologies if I took your post a little more literally than it was intended, but about that ticket cancellation!:)

And yes, N is the dogs! :)

Apologies if I took your post a little more literally than it was intended, but about that ticket cancellation!:)

And yes, N is the dogs! :)

I'll see what I can do. ;)

Just a way to spin things to sound like we've sold them all in a day.

Reality is, you can buy a ticket for any match online at any point. e.g. I can buy a ticket for Celtic game in February right now.

Full sale means you can buy them over the counter using cash and without booking fees my mate attends most home games but refuses to pay surcharges.

[quote name=S.U.S.S.;659168

And yes' date=' N is the dogs! :)[/quote]

I dunno, it seems that N just seems to join in with what G start off. Can never really hear N, probaly the same for people sitting in section N though.

I got 2 tickets in section G row 1, right next to the unwashed ones:p Hope we tank these illiterate inbread ******s!

Archived