Toilet roll on the pitch

Dr. Bapswent

As much as I think it kinda looks alright when its all cascading down onto the pitch.

Its really irritating that the Rangers and Aberdeen fans do this and disrupt the game.

Its clearly just some attention seeking and design to annoy. But when it postpones the start of the game (only by a minute or two granted) while the stewards tidy up a big mess made by the opposition fans, its a pain.

I think it would be great if the ref made the Rangers fans clear up the mess made by their own support or even better, fine the club for every minute the game is postponed because of the fans actions.

If they want to clamp down on fans irresponsible songs, then surely anything that directly affects the ability to play the game should also be punished.

I thought the bog roll was a protest at the fact their players are all ****e.

If thats the case...I fully support it.

Commander Harris
As much as I think it kinda looks alright when its all cascading down onto the pitch.

Its really irritating that the Rangers and Aberdeen fans do this and disrupt the game.

Its clearly just some attention seeking and design to annoy. But when it postpones the start of the game (only by a minute or two granted) while the stewards tidy up a big mess made by the opposition fans, its a pain.

I think it would be great if the ref made the Rangers fans clear up the mess made by their own support or even better, fine the club for every minute the game is postponed because of the fans actions.

If they want to clamp down on fans irresponsible songs, then surely anything that directly affects the ability to play the game should also be punished.

the aberdeen "display" was ****e, what's the point in just flinging bog roll about? at least the Rangers one had a bit of colour.

agree though, it's a pain in the arse when it disrupts the game.

blondejamtart

The stuff chucked on Saturday didn't even look like bog roll - it looked more substantial than that, if you know what I mean! It would have been pretty funny if Macgregor had been to one to slip on it and oops - let the ball slip into the net in the process though, no?

Commander Harris
Fans don't get away with throwing other things on the pitch - why are these 'missiles' allowed/tolerated?

apparantly a couple of rangers fans did get huckled by the "rangers stewards" for this.

They were just delaying the inevitable pummeling.

Have you ever heard the Rangers support so quiet during a game?

Buffalo Bill

Oh for gods sake it was a bit of tape.

not sure why they did it and it was inconvenient, but missiles? thrown out?

Talk about OTT

Oh for gods sake it was a bit of tape.

not sure why they did it and it was inconvenient, but missiles? thrown out?

Talk about OTT

Hahahahaha

You....talking about over the top......hahahhahahahah

Oh my sides.

Guest juvehearts

these displays are what makes football special.

im all for them.

employ a few extra cleaners.

jobe done.

ure there to be entertained, that was entertainment, seeing that & people clear it up & hearts hammering der hun

Buffalo Bill

Indeed, never seen Therapist so quiet ever! :D

always a jambo
The stuff chucked on Saturday didn't even look like bog roll - it looked more substantial than that, if you know what I mean! It would have been pretty funny if Macgregor had been to one to slip on it and oops - let the ball slip into the net in the process though, no?

I can confirm it wasn't bog roll they were proper streamers!!!!!

The Club Deck Loyal were handing them out to the fans before the game & they were all supposed to be thrown as the teams were coming out, only it didn't work & it was cr*p!!!

I know this because my boyf is a member.

oh how the mighty have fallen.

last season - full scale riot

this season - lobbing some paper about

:eek::)

Buffalo Bill

no never.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Do people honestly get offended by toilet roll?

rony..JPG

Ding ding!

All aboard the easily offended bus!

I think it would be great if the ref made the Rangers fans clear up the mess made by their own support...

I wish the Manchester police had done that. And set Rottweilers on them to speed up the process.

Let's face it, the Blue Baw Bags have got to use their bog rollfor something!!!

Archived