It's no positive old firm news day

Devries4

Dagger Is Back
So lets write this boring keek.

And George if you did say this quote to the Record, then you are just as bad as the rest of them.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/hearts/2008/12/02/former-hearts-charman-george-foulkes-warns-romanov-not-to-meddle-in-team-86908-20940087/

I'm sure I read this weeks ago (obviously it's been updated re the points reference). I think the weegies are regurgitating (what a horrible vision).

So lets write this boring keek.

And George if you did say this quote to the Record, then you are just as bad as the rest of them.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/hearts/2008/12/02/former-hearts-charman-george-foulkes-warns-romanov-not-to-meddle-in-team-86908-20940087/

We've just beaten their darlings and it would have been the right time to print a positive story but they have to sell "newspapers".

Imagine Mr Blue Weegie going into the shop for his tabs and buckfast determined not to buy a paper after Saturday: then he sees a " let's all laugh at Hearts" story so decides to buy one after all.

Chad Sexington
We've just beaten their darlings and it would have been the right time to print a positive story but they have to sell "newspapers".

Imagine Mr Blue Weegie going into the shop for his tabs and buckfast determined not to buy a paper after Saturday: then he sees a " let's all laugh at Hearts" story so decides to buy one after all.

Absolutely spot on.

100% correct. Typical weegie pash.

OFGIRFUY

Archived