"Makalamity in no man's land"

3inaBednar

From the BBC commentary of Wimbledon's game at falkirk. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Mixu, play him in both the upcoming derby matches.

PPLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!:107years:

Has anyone seen the goal, he's absolutely hopeless that boy (shhhhh don't tell Pantyliner;))

Commander Harris
From the BBC commentary of Wimbledon's game at falkirk. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Mixu, play him in both the upcoming derby matches.

Has anyone seen the goal, he's absolutely hopeless that boy (shhhhh don't tell Pantyliner;))

Slightly off-topic but I'm really not comfortable with this "Wimbledon" patter tbh. Wimbledon might have been hoof merchants but they won the cup doing it. Hibs are ugly AND ineffective, therein lies the difference.

as for hibs goalies, contrary to the lyric I doubt whether they could save Stranraer a lot of points.

While I agree that their goalkeepers are poor I feel it is important that we don't go into this game relying on whoever they have in goals making a mistake.

We should be going into the game feeling we can win it regardless of who is in goals for them.

I love how they almost rotate the goalkeeping between ma-kalamity and the dwarf mcneill as they can't decide who is worse,

I would expect McNeill to be back in goals on saturday. I think he might even be worse that Ma-kalamity....its a very hard decision though :107years:

Archived