So Proud.

Munch

I Just told my 10 year old kid named Cameron after CC We got the Hobos in the big cup his answer was with a massive smile on his face wait for it ........................... drum roll .. " OH THE HIBEES ARE GAY " i am the proudest ever, what can you say to that, it does not get any better.:fing10::flag1::welldone::walk_man::Hearts Man dance:

Arnold Rothstein
I Just told my 10 year old kid named Cameron after CC We got the Hobos in the big cup his answer was with a massive smile on his face wait for it ........................... drum roll .. " OH THE HIBEES ARE GAY " i am the proudest ever, what can you say to that, it does not get any better.:fing10::flag1::welldone::walk_man::Hearts Man dance:

oh dear

MackaysCentreSpot

Your not being serious are you?

Generic Username

Aye, very good.

(insert next generic Hearts comment here to dispell possibility of being Sleeping Giant from hibs.net here)

What's the problem here?

Father has passion for his club and is proud that his son, who has followed in his footsteps, has the same passion for said club that he hates their rivals and sings anti-rival team song.

May not be earth-shatting revelation but a nice moment I'd say.

Hope my son (born many years from now... hopefully) sings that song back at me one day.

MackaysCentreSpot
What's the problem here?

Father has passion for his club and is proud that his son, who has followed in his footsteps, has the same passion for said club that he hates their rivals and sings anti-rival team song.

May not be earth-shatting revelation but a nice moment I'd say.

Hope my son (born many years from now... hopefully) sings that song back at me one day.

Quite right mate. Nice to see a future parent having high expectations for his future children..............:rolleyes:

I P Knightley

I hope you washed his mouth out with soapy water!!

Seriously, good on him.

Quite right mate. Nice to see a future parent having high expectations for his future children..............:rolleyes:

:P

Aye, getting a bit ahead of myself there. Especially considering the dry spell I've had since I got back on Scottish soil :cool:

You've done a great job raising your son, well done.

My proudest moments was my son chanting 'you're going down, you're going down' at his Hibs mates at Fox Covert RC in 1998. I thought it was ridiculous the teacher moaned to my wife about it as he was only retaliating to them giving him it tight about their derby win.

Aye, very good.

(insert next generic Hearts comment here to dispell possibility of being Sleeping Giant from hibs.net here)

You're like a dog with a bone....a solo dog at that. ;)

I named my daughter Cameron, who is now 3. I never told the other half the inspiration for the name.

My missus had a cow after she overheard me watching the cup final penalty clip on the laptop...

Archived