Seriously...

Del1812

... Does anybody actually want to win this year's English Premier League?

What an absolute load of cack that game was.

... Does anybody actually want to win this year's English Premier League?

What an absolute load of cack that game was.

Could not agree more FJ. What about that offside at the end?. As well for Liverpool he missed.

Bigman

Dean Winchester

Liverpool only have themselves to blame. It was their chance to dig in and pile on the pressure for the other teams.

They didnt take it, and I fear this will damage their confidence greatly.

Could not agree more FJ. What about that offside at the end?. As well for Liverpool he missed.

Bigman

That was one of the worst offside decisions I've ever seen in my life. Burley said two yards onside, think he was being generous to the linesman there.

To anyone who didn't see it, think of Bednar's disallowed goal against Celtic two years ago, this was much worse. Luckily for West Ham, and the linesman, Carlton Cole's shot was saved.

I feel as if ive just wasted 90 minutes of my life, that game had literally nothing in it :Z

As for the offside decision for west ham, laughable

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Look at some of the players in their team tonight .... Ngog, Dossena, Benayoun.

Just not good enough to win the Premiership. You can't count on two players every single week.

Man Utd will win it. They will hit form about now, just as they do every season.

I P Knightley

Stevie Gerrard's a greedy bar stard. If he'd an eye for the pass rather than a selfish eye for glory, Liverpool would have won it. 2 clear opportunities to put Keane in, yet he gets shirty when Kuyt has a crack at goal when he (SG) was is a possible position to just about maybe get a pass if the defender in the way had missed it.

The man can be an inspiration but he's not a great captain.

Dean Winchester
Stevie Gerrard's a greedy bar stard. If he'd an eye for the pass rather than a selfish eye for glory, Liverpool would have won it. 2 clear opportunities to put Keane in, yet he gets shirty when Kuyt has a crack at goal when he (SG) was is a possible position to just about maybe get a pass if the defender in the way had missed it.

The man can be an inspiration but he's not a great captain.

He was ****ing me off with his awful attempts. Yes Stevie you can sometimes whack a ball and it goes in, usually more often than not, dont do this unless you have no other fecking options tho!

He was ****ing me off with his awful attempts. Yes Stevie you can sometimes whack a ball and it goes in, usually more often than not, dont do this unless you have no other fecking options tho!

Gerrard does my head in brilliant player but he always looks miserable.

Archived