Players paid

marshallschunkychicken

Will UBIG learn from it though?

Why was it UBIG's fault? Perhaps you could enlighten us?

maroonlegions

My mate who is a postie told me that he delivers mail to a few Hearts players and that they did get their pay slips , 2 on Thursday and 1 on Friday, if that helps.:cool: .Good news and equally good that it gets it right up them on Notsofeckingcockynow.net.:107years:

My mate who is a postie told me that he delivers mail to a few Hearts players and that they did get their pay slips , 2 on Thursday and 1 on Friday,

How does the postie know they are payslips? :rolleyes:

oh... so basically the players weren't playing for nothing other than pride, contrary to what keith jackson of the daily record reckons, that well known expert in all things to which he is completely ignorant of.

turmoil torn tynecastle we heard them squawk, cash crisis we heard them squeal.

fek off and get a life i say.

maroonlegions

Feck knows but they get the same , eh, type of letter every Thursday or Friday , so i guess he just surmises that that's what they are.There is no shifty hand crafting going on if that's what you are implying:rolleyes:, if not then i do surmise that the above is an explanation.:cool:

Mac_fae_Gillie

Hearts have a far more complex system of paying staff than other clubs as wages are transfered via "clearing banks" cuss of the international transfers,this sometimes goes poop up if you dont dot the Is or cross the Ts.

Another issue last week was the US system closed on Wed due to Thxgiving thus pushing more payments via London and Frankfurt which slows things down.

It should really be paid into HBOS a few days earlier to ensure no problems but like a lot of employers they like to keep money in thier own accounts for as long as possible.

its embarrasing seen this in the sports headlines but were always going to get negative press for something.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Why was it UBIG's fault? Perhaps you could enlighten us?

After it happening once, they should have put mechanisms in place tomake sure it didn't happen again. If it is was purely a glitch blamed on a third party, twice, then how come no other club was affected. Even if it wasn't UBIG's fault, they can take steps to make it less likely - giving somebody in Edinburgh more control over finances, paying monthly like everybody else, allowing more time etc. etc.

Anyway, who gives a toss? It's sorted now and I'm delighted. I ain't gonna let you drag me down the path of appearing to be still moaning about this despite the good news.:)

If it is was purely a glitch blamed on a third party, twice, then how come no other club was affected.

Oh, OK then :rolleyes:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Thank Christ.

Lets hope that is the glitch or Vlad moment, out of the way, and we can carry on with the serious business whilst we are on a great run.

We can relax for the next 30 days then! ;)

Yes you can, you don't play us until January when you get pumped in the league and hoyed out the Scottish within a 7 day period.

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's still a shambles that needs to be avoided. Financial management needs to return to the club, as opposed to ubig control.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
photo0008.jpg

So the glitch from a few months back that would never happen again .... happened again?

J.T.F.Robertson
So the glitch from a few months back that would never happen again .... happened again?

No, this was a completely different glitch, but equally, this one will never happen again. ;)

Drylaw Hearts

In a word.......

Yes.

Some employers put sealed payslips in the post without an envelope. The name and address are printed on the front, after all. I've had a few like this over the years.

is it just me, or is it a a coincidence that we have just played the hxns (big pay day) and it was on TV, more money ... I may be cynical, I am sure the money doesn't come through that quick, but I am concerned Hearts wages seem to go tits up and they've had to wait until there's some cash coming in from fans/tv?

Archived