Steve Banks

dunciboyjambo

marshallschunkychicken
What is he doing now?

Coaching the kids. He's still about, he was at Haymarket for the Remembrance Service.

Don't be a modedit.

Keep your insults to yourself. There's a good chap. ;)

Why should anyone bother about Banks. He's just like any other player who spent a year or two with us, played a few games, and was found to be not good enough.

What is he doing now?

Checking his bank account?

I was never as sure of Banks as some other posters were. Personally prefer McDonald or Kello (pre Hibs horror show). Even Balogh is a better proposition than Banks. People forget that Banks couldn't come for crosses, command his area or kick a ball either. Saying that, he came across as a good guy to have around for morale and the like so hopefully he's still coaching the younger teams.

I was never as sure of Banks as some other posters were. Personally prefer McDonald or Kello (pre Hibs horror show). Even Balogh is a better proposition than Banks. People forget that Banks couldn't come for crosses, command his area or kick a ball either. Saying that, he came across as a good guy to have around for morale and the like so hopefully he's still coaching the younger teams.

Darn, I wanted to make that joke!

Agree with your other comments too.

Snake Plissken

Why should anyone bother about Banks. He's just like any other player who spent a year or two with us, played a few games, and was found to be not good enough.

Good Lord I agree with 1620.

:eek:

dunciboyjambo

God, we do like to put the boot into our own players dont we.

Thought Banks was a top bloke and he did a job for us in goals. He was not exceptional or Ma-Kalamity but did a job. It was'nt that long ago when the speculation about him going to Rangers came out that everyone was saying he must stay..

How times change!

:eek:

Your having a giraffe!!!

Craig Gordon, fair enough

Janos Balogh, fair enough

Marian Kello, fair enough

Steve Banks, i'm amazed I have to tell you, was very competent with the ball at his feet.

Banksy,

Coaches The Reserve Keepers And Travels With Them To Home And Away Games To Warm Them Up. Speak With Him Quite Alot. Good Guy And If He Was Still Able To Play He'd Been In Goals. But Now It Should Just Be Kept To Jamie Macdonald.

Banksy,

Coaches The Reserve Keepers And Travels With Them To Home And Away Games To Warm Them Up. Speak With Him Quite Alot. Good Guy And If He Was Still Able To Play He'd Been In Goals. But Now It Should Just Be Kept To Jamie Macdonald.

Does Banksy Have A Thing About Capitals At The Start Of Every Word Too?

Archived