"We are unbeatable, we are unbeatable"

h-e-a-r-t-s

Did I hear some fans singing that against the huns at the weekend? It sounded more like 'we are the people' but I doubt we were singing that. It started and then drowned out very quickly a few times.

marshallschunkychicken
It was "we are the people" and was a straight dig at the $#!te that is Rankgers.

That's what I thought. It seemed to enrage a few of them, and drew the classic retort of 'look, I'm miming shooting up'... :(

A few folk in Sections E, F & G sang "We arra Peepul" to wind them up, and at full-time I heard a few humourous renditions of "We are unbeatable" as a laugh.

it was we are the people, more of a pis take tbh, the huns certainly didn't like it ;)

thought it was hilarious that some of the dregs from the west were miming shooting up :):)

the capital chant always gets a good reaction now

MackaysCentreSpot
in that case, when can we start singing "we are unbeatable" again please?

No!!!!!

I witnessed that song along with thousands of Jambo's die a horrible death on Sat 29th October 2005 at Fester Road.

:sad:

No!!!!!

I witnessed that song along with thousands of Jambo's die a horrible death on Sat 29th October 2005 at Fester Road.

i think the key is to sing it either when you are 3-0 up with 2 minutes to go, or after the game. Not before kick off like we did that day!!

marshallschunkychicken
No!!!!!

Ditto. :(

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Did I hear some fans singing that against the huns at the weekend? It sounded more like 'we are the people' but I doubt we were singing that. It started and then drowned out very quickly a few times.

I can never understand why people get these two songs confused, they are two completely different tunes!

No!!!!!

that was one of the hardest derby defeats to take :24_shocked: horrible blooming day :sad:

I can never understand why people get these two songs confused, they are two completely different tunes!

Correct, but when one is desperate to be offended, one's hearing can play some horrible tricks. :o

Section G was also singing "Your ma's a hooker" to the tune of "we are the people".

Most amusing.

:)

Section G was also singing "Your ma's a hooker" to the tune of "we are the people".

Most amusing.

:)

yes indeed we sung both but the "we are the people" was amazing it was so good hearing all of section g sing it:)

section g was bouncin all game :)

No!!!!!

Yep.

The ultimate humiliation. Not only did we lose Saint George and our 13 game unbeaten run, but it HAD to be the reptiles who were the first to beat us and to sing that very song back at us.

Pride comes before a fall.

No!!!!!

Yea, that was a dark dark day. I make a point of not singing that, too many painful memories:sad:

ginger jambo98
N was singing WATP.

N also did a pee take with a wee rendition of the Rangers favourite

"We're bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy nah nah nah nah nah nah". Didn't go down too well with the legions of unwashed !

loveofthegame

Don't see the need to bring back ''we are unbeatable'' when we certainly are not. We're on a good run and long may it continue but this song was only decent during a very 1 off period at the start of a season where for a while we really where ''unbeatable.''

WATP was class though, got it right up the weejie ****. Section G sang loud and proud.

Archived