Who will be the new Wayne Foster?

Ryan Gosling

I'm going for a Robbie Neilson long throw that Makalambay spills into the net, or a long ball with Jamie Mole 'using his pace, a chance to win the game for Hearts'.

:D

I'm going for a Robbie Neilson long throw that Makalambay spills into the net, or a long ball with Jamie Mole 'using his pace, a chance to win the game for Hearts'.

I can recall one of your posts a while back tipping Saulius Mikoliunas to be the next Wayne Foster.

Let it be true.

It's 0-0, Obua comes on the for the last 3 minutes, we think we're playing out the draw, when he gets the ball on the halfway line, dances past 4 players and lobs Makalambay from 25 yards and starts doing a jive disco dance.

1 nil down. We have a corner in front of the Dunbar End.

Kello runs up, unmarked and thunders it into the back of the net. Pandemonium.

Do them in the replay under the floodlights.

It's 0-0, Obua comes on the for the last 3 minutes, we think we're playing out the draw, when he gets the ball on the halfway line, dances past 4 players and lobs Makalambay from 25 yards and starts doing a jive disco dance.

LSD?

Given that Robbie will be suspended for the game, I doubt it :P

Must be Makela or Mole as the 1st rule of the Wayne Foster Challenge is to be utterly rubbish and then do something fantastic and historical.

Pinigol will be back. And well he'll do the business.

He will be back in Edinburgh in January believe it or not - and thats from the man himself....

The Mighty Thor
He will be back in Edinburgh in January believe it or not - and thats from the man himself....

Is that for a birth? or two?

Charlie-Brown

Emergency loan signing Ricardas Beniusis - forever more known as Beni-goal (was previously Beni-useless) and we will all sing 'he used to be sh|te but now he's alright, walking in a Beni-wonderland' :laugh:

Sawdust Caesar

Also, he comes on to the sound of 'who are you?' from the Hobos before sticking it to them.

Snake Plissken
Is that for a birth? or two?

:devlish:

As for the topic at hand...

The much maligned (though often deservedly) Zaliukas already has scored a winner against Hibs else he'd have been my shout.

Mole seems a good shout, ditto Juho.

Carl Weathers
Emergency loan signing Ricardas Beniusis - forever more known as Beni-goal (was previously Beni-useless) and we will all sing 'he used to be sh|te but now he's alright, walking in a Beni-wonderland' :laugh:

:laugh:

we are 1-0 down to hibs. we get a corner in the 89th minute and wee bruno scores a diving header. then with 30 seconds to go, robbie neilson scores an overhead kick to send the jambo faithful into bedlam!

we are 1-0 down to hibs. we get a corner in the 89th minute and wee bruno scores a diving header. then with 30 seconds to go, robbie neilson scores an overhead kick to send the jambo faithful into bedlam!

Bruno hits the corners, so that'll be some goal.

It'll be a perfectly routine 2-0 win for Hearts. No drama. No late goals needed. No fence jumping. Game done and dusted with half an hour to go and nothing to think about except what your having for your tea and who we'll get in the next round.

That is what derby domination is actually about chaps.:107years::107years:

Archived