Very Blue Nose Tinted Glasses

Hearts Heritage

Hearts Heritage

Attempted downward header confused Karipidis who deflected into own net for Gers goal. But ultimately outmuscled and manhandled by Berra. Not helped by a string of mystifying decisions against him while being throttled by Hearts captain.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/display.var.2472092.0.blame_it_on_the_boogie_as_defence_falls_apart.php

Just because their defence doesn't have any muscle.

Bougherra put in one of the worst defensive displays by a centre half at Tynecastle for a long time by any player.

That really is unbelieavable ! Its no wonder the Old Firm get so much coverage when so called journalists write things like that.

marshallschunkychicken
Attempted downward header confused Karipidis who deflected into own net for Gers goal. But ultimately outmuscled and manhandled by Berra. Not helped by a string of mystifying decisions against him while being throttled by Hearts captain.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/display.var.2472092.0.blame_it_on_the_boogie_as_defence_falls_apart.php

That is hilarious.

The Rangers revisionism starts in earnest.

Thig Ar Latha

I think Boyd has been coached by the ex Celtic player, Hartson on the use of his elbows. If the ref had one failing, it was his failure to follow up his booking of Boyd for his continued use of his elbows with a red card. Possibly two of his challenges could have resulted in a straight red. Seem to remember a Hearts player being red carded at Ibrox a few years ago for an accidental elbow in a challenge.

Wasted a few minutes sending this email to the Evening Rag:

This takes the absolute biscuit for blinkered, biased reporting:

BOYD: Nullified

There is nothing mystifying about constant, blatant use of the elbow, just as there is nothing mystifying about the failure of Mr Mitchell to see it!!!

The blue tinted glasses make it difficult to see the blue covered elbow, I suppose.

Regards

PS Noticed no marks given for the ? forward roll with pike which just about summed up Boyd?s performance for the afternoon.

Just because their defence doesn't have any muscle.

Bougherra put in one of the worst defensive displays by a centre half at Tynecastle for a long time by any player.

Julian Rodriguez or Gary Smith wins that accolade.

There is nothing mystifying about constant, blatant use of the elbow, just as there is nothing mystifying about the failure of Mr Mitchell to see it!!!

The blue tinted glasses make it difficult to see the blue covered elbow, I suppose.

Regards

PS Noticed no marks given for the ? forward roll with pike which just about summed up Boyd?s performance for the afternoon.

:bravo:

its no wonder there fans spout so much garbage when reading this biased rubbish every week

heartgarfunkel

The Evening Times is just ****ing rubbish. It's like getting vinegar instead of brown sauce at the chippy - wrong and weedgie.

The Evening Times is just ****ing rubbish. It's like getting vinegar instead of brown sauce at the chippy - wrong and weedgie.

It's a running joke between me and my weegie girlfriend that. Nothing to do with football I know but you have to ask for sauce through here:sad: then they look at you as though you have sprouted rabbit ears or something.

Anyway enough of this salt and sauce/vinegar stuff or this thread will end up in the Shed. Evening weeg = crappiest rag since the ******.

The laughable thing is that they show a photo with the caption "Bougherra given a tough time by Karipidis" and it shows Bougherra ready to wield his elbow on to Kari's back/shoulder.

This arms and elbows business - do Wally and Comical Ally coach this into Bougherra, Weir, Broadfoot, Laugh erty etc?

I think i seen on Saturday what Burley seen in training etc.

Boyd is lazy and when faced with someone who can deal with him,he reverts to elbowing,pulling and other lazy b****** traits.Berra was immense and some journos can't handle the sad truth.Rangers are mince!

I just sent him an e-mail

Having read your laughable comments about Kris Boyd - I only have one comment

WERE YOU AT THE GAME?!

Groataller...that says it all.

I still can't believe even the most bluenosed of journalist could put his name to those comments (we will wait and see Chick Youngs blog on the BBC).

I spent most of the game screaming at the TV as the elbows flew and the ref did nothing. Nade and Berra just got on with things because they knew they were dominating.

I have not bought a Sun since reading the match report for the Andy Davis game......I have never bought an evening times.

I have not bought a Sun since reading the match report for the Andy Davis game......I have never bought an evening times.

there is never a need to buy an Evening Times - it's full of OF sympathisors - it makes the Evening Hobo look pulitzer award winning.

There is only 1 paper in this country that reports Scottish fitba well and that's the Scotland on Sunday.

Elroyofderovers

The Full SPL on Sentanta and the Sportscene coverage are just as bad. They totally avoid any mention of the nonsense (last Sat and against Cellic).

That is some of the most disgusting refereeing I have ever seen. We should be able to call the police or something. Someone really needs to do something about it.

I might start a petition on the Number 10 Downing Street site.

SFA w**k, w**k, w**k........SFA w**k, w**k, w**k

Archived