Strongest Midfield for Saturday?

Jimbinho

Our strongest midfield for Saturday?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Our strongest midfield for Saturday?

• Kingston, Stewart, Aguiar, Palazuelos, Driver
    • Kingston, Karipidas, Aguiar, Palazuelos, Driver
    • Kingston, Stewart, Aguiar, Karipidas, Driver
    • Other, please state below.

For me it has to be Kingston, Stewart, Aguiar, Karipidas, Driver. I feel Ruben and Karipidas are too similar and if I had to chose one based on form it would have to be Karipidas who I feel has been brilliant in the midfield thie season, at first I doubted Shabba's decision to play him there but he has proved me wrong. Stewart offers a bit more attacking quality and when on form can get goals.

Kingston, Stewart, Bruno, Ruben Palazuelos, Driver

Kingston, Stewart, Bruno, Karipdas, Driver

Kingston, Stewart, Bruno, Jonson, Driver

Kingston, Karipdas, Bruno, Ruben Palazuelos, Driver

It's a nice position to be in. 3 first choices on ability and, hopefully, consistent performances in Driver, Bruno and Kingston. Then choose between Karipdis, who has done nothing wrong all season apart from an unlucky own goal on Saturday, Johnsson and Palazuelos. And we still have the likes of Chesney, Miko, Obua in reserve.

Think mikey should move to the bench. stewarts more likely to score a goal or two from minfield than ruben from runs forward but this could lead to holes in our midfield for motherwell to expliot

Away from home ruben is the better choice for me as he will stay in position, make us stronger in the centre of the park and give driver kingston and bruno free licence to get forward and support nade.

he'd also be a great player to bring off the bench in the second half when you need to add some energy to midfield.

To be honest I think Mikey Stewart IS a good player, but has not been on form for god knows how long.

Other managers will know what potential he has, therefore, I think we should cash in on him while he's still worth a few quid.

To be honest I think Mikey Stewart IS a good player, but has not been on form for god knows how long.

Other managers will know what potential he has, therefore, I think we should cash in on him while he's still worth a few quid.

Yessssssssssssss;)

Archived