Motherwell 3

Celtic 2

Rangers 2

Falkirk 2

Aberdeen 1

Kilmarnock 1

Hibernian 1

Dundee Utd 1

And guess what, all given against the OF.

Hmmmmmmmm

marshallschunkychicken
Looks like another massive GFA fine for Hearts at the end of the season.

You'd think that recent fourth estate revelations would have them realise that we aren't the cash cow that they obviously think we are.

Dean Winchester

I can't recall who the 5th sending off was?

Miko against Rangers, Zaliukas against Celtic, Wallace against Rangers and Stewart against St Mirren... But who was the 5th?

Team Red Cards

Hearts 5

Stewart was sent off versus St Mirren.

Jonsson was sent off versus Dundee Utd.

Lee was stupid jumping into that 2nd tackle on Burke when already on a yellow, but I'm sorry his first booking was a joke, hardly touched the player.

When you think what Boyd and Bougherra got away with it really is laughable

Stewart was sent off versus St Mirren.

Jonsson was sent off versus Dundee Utd.

Yeah, your right.

I didn't actually bother to check, but just recounted what was said on the radio after the game yesterday.

I assumed they would be correct.

I think it just comes down to the fact that it is difficult to shake off your recent past

Even if our refs are not biased (cough) I think they are of lazy intellect and decision making. So its just easy for them to assume we remain a dirty a team and it is easy for them to send our players off.

Its the easy option

The plus point is that the last 3 games we've had a guy sent off we havent lost a goal in the periods we were down to 10 men

Am i being to paranoid in thinking that, the weegie football association, may be looking for extra money. our fine doubles yet again next year will that be ?60,000 then?

Surely there has to be some grounds for allowing this to go to court if it were the case, at the end of the day imposing a fine on someone because of another persons interpretation of events cant hold much weight in a court, especially if video evidence was used to prove the ref had made a mistake anywhere.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Am i being to paranoid in thinking that, the weegie football association, may be looking for extra money. our fine doubles yet again next year will that be ?60,000 then?

Surely there has to be some grounds for allowing this to go to court if it were the case, at the end of the day imposing a fine on someone because of another persons interpretation of events cant hold much weight in a court, especially if video evidence was used to prove the ref had made a mistake anywhere.

Dont fret it mate.

What we dont pay in wages can go on fines. :teu26:

It's a feckin joke :(

Whittaker should have received a yellow for his studs up on Zal...........and that would have caused him to walk when he received, what should have been a 2nd yellow later in the match.

Mind you, Had he already been on a yellow, one has to doubt if the ref would have had the baws to award him a second anyway :mad:

These are the sort of decisions that are not going our way and we are being unfairly punished as a result

Guest S.U.S.S.
Team Red Cards

Hearts 5

St Mirren 3

Hamilton 3

Motherwell 3

Celtic 2

Rangers 2

Falkirk 2

Aberdeen 1

Kilmarnock 1

Hibernian 1

Dundee Utd 1

Hmmmmmmmm

Brilliant.

Tell all the hibs you know, that we're top o the league and their no!:)

I'm sure that the SFA will use video evidence today to give straight red cards to the Rangers players who liked an elbow on Saturday.

After all they were happy enough to give one to Hartley after the Celtic game years back so I can't see why they wouldn't.

Oh that's right, there was a massive press offensive for Hartley to be red carded. I've yet to read a match report that comments on the elbows.

A Celtic fan even phoned up Traynor on Staurday to ask him about the elbows and why they weren't red cards. He basically mumbled that Hearts winning was surely enough punishment for Rangers!!!

That's not the point. If Hartley can get a red card for a kick, then surely we should be able to expect red cards for more dangerous elbows.

Team Red Cards

Hearts 5

St Mirren 3

Hamilton 3

Motherwell 3

Celtic 2

Rangers 2

Falkirk 2

Aberdeen 1

Kilmarnock 1

Hibernian 1

Dundee Utd 1

Hmmmmmmmm

It would be interesting to know how many of the entire SPL non old fiorm teams have bene against the OF

Team Red Cards

Hearts 5

St Mirren 3

Hamilton 3

Motherwell 3

Celtic 2

Rangers 2

Falkirk 2

Aberdeen 1

Kilmarnock 1

Hibernian 1

Dundee Utd 1

Hmmmmmmmm

****ING BRILLIANT!!

LET'S GET RIGHT INTO THESE *****!

Commander Harris

we have the (joint) lowest total of yellow cards in the league, yet we are the clear leaders in red cards. :wacko:

I'm not quite sure what we can learn from that but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.

we have the (joint) lowest total of yellow cards in the league, yet we are the clear leaders in red cards. :wacko:

I'm not quite sure what we can learn from that but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.

What we learn is that our yellows turn into red easily.

The rest of the team dont get booked, but certain players collect more than 1 yellow in the same game.

Therefore probably down to one or 2 problem players.

If the tackle isn't a leg-breaker, its not worth making?

john brownlee
Lee was stupid jumping into that 2nd tackle on Burke when already on a yellow, but I'm sorry his first booking was a joke, hardly touched the player.

When you think what Boyd and Bougherra got away with it really is laughable

That really gets me , I'm not a great fan of Walleee but everybody is jumping in the bandwagon of how STUPID he was, is, His act was no worst than a few ranker players lunges kicks elbow etc, (Where they as STUPID) if fact there were far more injury and career threaten tackles than Walleeees.

Having watched the game again on sultanta The second card, I have IMO that he had no if min contact on divin' burk remember a incident a few years ago. many rankers player got a quite word from the hobo mank but Walleeee never got that to be fair he did commit a foul early on and maybe that's what swayed the hobo.

Commander Harris

That really gets me , I'm not a great fan of Walleee but everybody is jumping in the bandwagon of how STUPID he was, is, His act was no worst than a few ranker players lunges kicks elbow etc, (Where they as STUPID) if fact there were far more injury and career threaten tackles than Walleeees.

Having watched the game again on sultanta The second card, I have IMO that he had no if min contact on divin' burk remember a incident a few years ago. many rankers player got a quite word from the hobo mank but Walleeee never got that to be fair he did commit a foul early on and maybe that's what swayed the hobo.

the first yellow was very soft and given that it was wallace's first foul when several rangers players didn't get booked until their 3rd or 4th offence, it was inconsistent from the referee. Having said that, the second was a stupid challenge to make when already on a booking and was a deserved yellow card. (although it should have just been his first)

I agree that a couple of Rangers players should have been booked earlier and if they had been they might not have finished the match either.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Team Red Cards

Hearts 5

St Mirren 3

Hamilton 3

Motherwell 3

Celtic 2

Rangers 2

Falkirk 2

Aberdeen 1

Kilmarnock 1

Hibernian 1

Dundee Utd 1

Hmmmmmmmm

Who are the 2 for Celtic and 2 for Rangers?

The way to look at it from a balanced angle is to try and picture it happening the other way around and see how you'd feel. I know every last person on this board would be demanding they were sent off and feel some injustice for it not happening.

It was a red card, he was daft but he's still young and he'll learn.

Yep Wallace made I think 3 fouls in the whole game.

1. The "foul" which led to their goal. Personally I thought it was a soft foul. Wallace got a toe to the ball and the phsyical tussle was nothing to speak of.

2. First booking: Undoubtedly a foul but questionable yellow. Wallace failed to pull out of the challenge and Burke, to be fair probably to protect himself (much as Bruno did in the first half) jumped and took the hit, which exagerated the foul.

3. Wallace was a bit daft to lunge after Burke as though Wallace is pretty speedy so is Burke. Burke made the most of it, as is his right to be fair. Second yellow? Well the ref did seem to be on a mission to give Rangers as many free kicks as possible in the last half hour - perhaps to level the Sunday Post "Crime Count" (if they still do that!) as Rangers, in particular Boyd Whitaker and Adam were committing a lot of fouls in the first half.

Hearts Heritage

the 5 this season

Mikoliunas 74 2nd Yellow - Stupid tackle

Jonsson 74 2nd Yellow - Stupid tackle

Zaliukas 52 Judged last man

Stewart 41 Straight red Violent Conduct

Wallace Lee 75 2nd Yellow - Stupid tackle

3 of the 5 have been avoidable as they were stupidity when on a yellow.

Why does anyone think the same rules apply to the OF and us?

Im still baffled that people think they do.

We need to accept they just dont, and that makes our job harder, but the wins even sweeter.

For example, when Lafferty finally got booked the ref idicated that it was for persistent fouling, and pointed to about 4-5 other incidents. The guy behind me rightly said. The ref has just indicated to the entire stadium that he gave Lafferty 4-5 chances before booking him.

The question is, why could he not be booked for the first foul?

The answer is he plays for Rangers.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Team Red Cards

Hearts 5

St Mirren 3

Hamilton 3

Motherwell 3

Celtic 2

Rangers 2

Falkirk 2

Aberdeen 1

Kilmarnock 1

Hibernian 1

Dundee Utd 1

Hmmmmmmmm

Nope. Wrong.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET US!!!!!!!!!

ScreamingMan.jpg

john brownlee
Yep Wallace made I think 3 fouls in the whole game.

1. The "foul" which led to their goal. Personally I thought it was a soft foul. Wallace got a toe to the ball and the phsyical tussle was nothing to speak of.

2. First booking: Undoubtedly a foul but questionable yellow. Wallace failed to pull out of the challenge and Burke, to be fair probably to protect himself (much as Bruno did in the first half) jumped and took the hit, which exagerated the foul.

3. Wallace was a bit daft to lunge after Burke as though Wallace is pretty speedy so is Burke. Burke made the most of it, as is his right to be fair. Second yellow? Well the ref did seem to be on a mission to give Rangers as many free kicks as possible in the last half hour - perhaps to level the Sunday Post "Crime Count" (if they still do that!) as Rangers, in particular Boyd Whitaker and Adam were committing a lot of fouls in the first half.

what I was acutually trying to point out, how come Walleee was STUPID and the rankers are not. was whittker not stupid in his neck high tackle. was boomblob not stupid in jumping on Driver and the same goes for scotlands number twos kick at Driver. Was boyd /weir not Stupid in their constant use of the elbow. And please forgive me if I missed others as I'm sure I have.

Nope. Wrong.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET US!!!!!!!!!

ScreamingMan.jpg

Your trolling is very boring.

Your trolling is very boring.

Can you point out the trolling?

You completely made up a 'fact' just to get your point across and I felt like correcting it, then I added my own opinion.

Hope this helps. :)

Can you point out the trolling?

You completely made up a 'fact' just to get your point across and I felt like correcting it, then I added my own opinion.

Hope this helps. :)

It was also previously corrected and acknowledged.

But if you had read the thread you might have seen that.

But then your little dig wouldnt have been so clever then would it.

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps.

No worries.

Maybe you won't make up things in the future. :)

Goodnight.

Hope this helps.

Clever? That?s kind. I thought it totally predictable. He?s posted the same a hundred times before...(and that?s probably just counting this week). We?re all paranoid, ya know - the playing field is totally, entirely, indubitably level. Maybe if he says it a few dozen more times you?ll realise this...

Clever? That?s kind. I thought it totally predictable. He?s posted the same a hundred times before...(and that?s probably just counting this week). We?re all paranoid, ya know - the playing field is totally, entirely, indubitably level. Maybe if he says it a few dozen more times you?ll realise this...

Maybe. :)

Surely made up arguments don't count though?!

I just cringe beyond belief when I read all this 'everyone hates us' nonsense.

If you don't like that then I'm not going to lose any sleep.

I can see where you are coming from in that some allegations of bias against Hearts are fanciful at best. I just find the reactionary, contrary stance that you take as a result baffling. In fact, it appears wilfully blind, which is unlike any of the instances of extreme paranoia which is its root cause...

I can see where you are coming from in that some allegations of bias against Hearts are fanciful at best. I just find the reactionary, contrary stance that you take as a result baffling. In fact, it appears wilfully blind, which is unlike any of the instances of extreme paranoia which is its root cause...

I completely understand why you might think that, it does seem a bit weird that I take such a stance but there you go.

I'm a firm believer that the refs in this country are unbelievably shocking and incompetent at their jobs. I have also conceded that maybe things favour Rangers & Celtic at home but that is human nature and it genuinely does happen in EVERY other league on the planet.

I've spoken to a lino before who is a Jambo and when asked if he favours Hearts he says it's not worth his job. I imagine most of them are the same with one or two exceptions.

I may argue my point a lot but that's because this discussion pops up ALL THE TIME! It really started to annoy me when we were being shafted by the likes of St Mirren under Frail and folk were still coming up with threads blaming the refs. It just got a bit ridiculous.

Who knows though but I don't think I should be criticised for arguing my point! :)

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Miko's sending off was completely unfair - he got it so easily because of his rep, there is no doubt in my mind that was the case. Hearts were clearly disadvantaged for a considerable time after Vlad's monkey rants and corruption claims. It does seem like the referees have eased up recently and maybe things will settle down but they still seem to find it way too easy to send our players off. Zal did not deserve his sending off and clearly the offence took place outside the box, but nonetheless Celtic were awarded a penatly (same thing happened the following week to (I think) St Mirren).

There is ample evidence that Celtic in particular have had more than a helping hand from refs. The linesman apparently didn't feel the need to intervene when Caldwell was clearly offside and handled the ball keeping it in play.

Stewart, if the incident actually did take place, deserved to walk and Lee Wallace was stupid to lunge into the tackle on Burke. Jonsson was another victim of getting booked for his first real tackle and then for his second.

Guest JamboRobbo
It does seem like the referees have eased up recently and maybe things will settle down but they still seem to find it way too easy to send our players off.

I'd argue that our discipline has improved gradually since Csaba arrived, resulting in us picking up less silly bookings.

Silly fouls, arguing with the ref, and kicking the ball away used to be a lot of the things we got booked for. Something that has gradually dissapeared from our game since Csaba came in.

Zal did not deserve his sending off and clearly the offence took place outside the box, but nonetheless Celtic were awarded a penatly (same thing happened the following week to (I think) St Mirren).

Whether it's in or out of the box is irrelevent. All that matters is whether or not it was a goalscoring opportunity. I don't think we can argue that 18 yards out, clean through on the edge of our box, right in the centre rather than out wide, is not a clear goalscoring opportunity.

There is ample evidence that Celtic in particular have had more than a helping hand from refs. The linesman apparently didn't feel the need to intervene when Caldwell was clearly offside and handled the ball keeping it in play.

Walter, Ally needs you down at training to help him out. :P

Archived