More Hibernian Hilarity

Rawrrrrrrr

Check this. One plum starts up a thread to slate Csaba and the rest admit they quite like him:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=136119

What about the erse that goes on about swaping the teams about and he then goes onto say that he wouldnt change the goalies as they both have average performers!! Boy has a bit of cheek compairing our goalies with they clowns.

Dirty :hobofish:

What about the erse that goes on about swaping the teams about and he then goes onto say that he wouldnt change the goalies as they both have average performers!! Boy has a bit of cheek compairing our goalies with they clowns.

Dirty :hobofish:

Yeah says we are evenly matched but he would swap our midfield and defence for theres.Mmm i m sure that means he thinks we have the better team instead of even.

Dean Winchester
Riorden and Fletcher would get a game for us, not sure about any of the rest of them though.

I'd rather Hearts played my Gran up front.

fair play to the hibs fans though they were actually pleased and applauding Hearts for beating the huns . Thats how it should be IMO we can be the greatest rivals but we must unite against the old firm. Good luck against Celtic Hibs

marshallschunkychicken
fair play to the hibs fans though they were actually pleased and applauding Hearts for beating the huns . Thats how it should be IMO we can be the greatest rivals but we must unite against the old firm. Good luck against Celtic Hibs

I must have missed this. Where exactly? :eek:

Guest juvehearts
Riorden and Fletcher would get a game for us, not sure about any of the rest of them though.

No they wouldn't,

No hibs player would IMO.

riorden is a ned, his attudue towards the game stinks

fletcher is in love with himself, he wouldnt know what to do when the ball landed at his feet or on his head from a cross from Driver or a pass from bruno.

all about the service to the front two, time & time again hibs can't deliver the killer ball, we have been struggling to score goals up front also but Nade is a workhorse now he is fuly fit again, just a shame he kannae complete 90 minutes yet!

I would love a new striker to play along side nade, a kenny millar type player (the scotland one), always closes everyone down & bursts a gut for the team.

not many about & avaiable just now so i personally dont know who to go for that is proven to score in the SPL.

Nelly Terraces

Not connected to whatever latest drivel is being spouted on 'TardsNet, but as this thread is related to hobo myrth, has anyone noticed the 2 snowmen next to the 'Jambos Kickback' banner at the top of the page?:)

The 'hoboman' in the background gave me a little chuckle this morning. Good work there Dex.;)

Happy Christmas kids!

NT.

scottish_chicP
Not connected to whatever latest drivel is being spouted on 'TardsNet, but as this thread is related to hobo myrth, has anyone noticed the 2 snowmen next to the 'Jambos Kickback' banner at the top of the page?:)

The 'hoboman' in the background gave me a little chuckle this morning. Good work there Dex.;)

Happy Christmas kids!

NT.

Ha ha I never even noticed that. Brilliant :P

Best thing about threads like those over on ****.net is that its clear most of the time the threads are full of the hibees themselves, trying to convince each other that what they are saying is true.

Aye Hearts just play hoofball....

Yeah, your right they do....honest they do.

Yea I think so too

Well as long as we all agree, we can achieve some small moral high ground, even if our team is awful.

Well done us.

Yes, I agree.

Archived