"Supporter of Heart of Midlothian"

John S

As quoted by Kirsty Wark.........

Top Scot

Chris Hoy

Congratulations to a fellow Jambo.

Hopefully see you on the park at half time in January against the hobos.

I'm sure that some folk on here will not see him as a real fan because like me he doesn't attend matches on a regular basis. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that some folk on here will not see him as a real fan because like me he doesn't attend matches on a regular basis. :rolleyes:

I await a post from a certain resident of North Berwick to be coming along soon :rolleyes:

Seymour M Hersh

Part-timer!! :hobofish::):P

You are correct, it's a disgrace that Mr Hoy can't even be bothered attending games from Manchester and go up on a regular basis with the Manchester Hearts folk. ;):rolleyes:

I admit that I am a part-timer, but less of the :hobofish: please. :107years:;)

Glory hunter for sure, you dont see the guy for nearly 4 seasons then he just pops up expecting tickets for the Olympic final :rolleyes:

Bomber Harris

The difference is he has commitments outwith Heart Of Midlothian, IF he was a regular in his armchair, George St Shopping, on the golf course or chasing the ? sign driving a taxi as opposed to sitting in a seat at Tynecastle then you could question his Loyalty but on this occasion i would say he's got a pardon.

Archived