Fergie Mind Games losing their touch?

Charlie-Brown

Charlie-Brown

This weekend Fergie tried to turn the heat on Arsenal prior to their visit to Chelsea claiming the Gunners were in disarray, now whether his analysis is correct or not it appears his words (& other criticisim) served to galvanise Arsenal today not undermine them, so is Fergie losing his touch as not for the first time his mind games have had the opposite effect to what he intended as Man Utd have failed to beat rivals Chelsea, Villa, Arsenal & Liverpool drawing 2 & losing 2 of these key fixtures.

I would go with the fact that Chelsea look as weak at the back as they have ever done. Fergie's mind games have nothing to do with the win today im afraid.

I think that Fergie would be delighted that Arsenal won today. In fact I think his comments might even have been made in an effort to glavanise them to beat Chelsea.

you're miss quoting, Fergie said that during villa match Arsenal were in disarray because of the situation with thier captain, he was not playing mind games and if he was it worked, i'm damn sure he would prefer that chelsea got beat rather than arsenal !!!!

Arsenal will not come close to Chelsea or Manchester united this season so if Chelsea lose points i think Fergie will be happy.

This weekend Fergie tried to turn the heat on Arsenal prior to their visit to Chelsea claiming the Gunners were in disarray, now whether his analysis is correct or not it appears his words (& other criticisim) served to galvanise Arsenal today not undermine them, so is Fergie losing his touch as not for the first time his mind games have had the opposite effect to what he intended as Man Utd have failed to beat rivals Chelsea, Villa, Arsenal & Liverpool drawing 2 & losing 2 of these key fixtures.

If Fergie's comments had anything to do with the gooners winning today, he should pat himself on the back coz that is a great result for man u.

sorry said villa rather than man city, this quality rightwing tabloid is quoting fergie from a sky sports interview, and your op seems to suggest fergie said arsenal are in disarray now but if you heard the interview or read the article he is clearly talking about the city maych and if you take it from that point of view he is putting down city rather than arsenal, as in the only reason city did well was because arsenal WERE in disarray at that time, which they clearly were.

Archived