Csaba's celebration at full time.

The Merse

Anyone know where I can find a decent picture of his celebration. It was a belter and I feel I could do with a new avatar.

:)

Watched that move receiving great cheers while in the diggers. I said to the mate right there "bet that will be on half the KB avatars by tomorrow"

Well played, Peanut. :cool:

Haha, what a picture eh? :D

Gotta love the man.

I've posted on a fair few other generic football boards I visit where the guys have some awesome gif making abilities. Will post as soon as I have it. :)

DuffJimmy1875
Get it right up ye, Walter!

csabado5.png

Will keep my eyes open for an animated one, fella.

Jesus, the man looks absolutely demented!!!

Still, seems to be doing a good job in the dugout. There aren't any pictures of Mixu celebrating a win over either of the OF since "bend over and take it up the arse" was implementated as the "done thing" by Mixu against the OF :mad:

Still, seems to be doing a good job in the dugout. There aren't any pictures of Mixu celebrating a win over either of the OF since "bend over and take it up the arse" was implementated as the "done thing" by Mixu against the OF :mad:

Since 1875.

haha HE looks demented??

Mixu_Paatelainen_626916.jpg

Archived