Highlights up (merged threads)

Sexton Hardcastle

"Nicely done by the Portuguese" - when did Ruben Palazuelos change nationality?

Also, why was Boyd's pish free-kick worthy of highlight? :laugh:

Watched with much pleasure ;)

Listen to the Tynecastle ROAR at the second goal! YAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

how does broadfoot keep getting away with it? why doesn't he attract the attention of the hysterical, simulation hating media? as if we don't know.

as i suspected, another cheating wee bawbag burke made the very most of the sending off challenge, arms flailing about, crumples in a heap.

how does broadfoot keep getting away with it? why doesn't he attract the attention of the hysterical, simulation hating media? as if we don't know.

as i suspected, another cheating wee bawbag burke made the very most of the sending off challenge, arms flailing about, crumples in a heap.

To be fair to Broadfoot: he's ugly, has a shocking hairdo, can't pass very well, has no composure, is easily skinned and is generally mince. So it would be a bit harsh to call him out for the only thing he's good at.

To be fair to Broadfoot: he's ugly, has a shocking hairdo, can't pass very well, has no composure, is easily skinned and is generally mince. So it would be a bit harsh to call him out for the only thing he's good at.

He is absolutely pish at diving, though.:P

Since we are slagging off ugly and useless Rangers players, a special mention must go to Charlie Adam. Skinned by Robbie twice in the space of maybe 10 minutes, also similarly to Broadfoot the only thing Adam did not bad was dive for free kicks.

he also has the most ridiculous tatoo at the back of his ear looks like a spider has died there:)

Terribly sorry if thihas been mentioned before but it really was hilarious.

If you watch the bbc footage of the game in the celebrations after the rankers goal one of their players, boyd i think, attempts some kind of ridiculous forward roll.

It is defo worth another watch.:)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7751609.stm

If you watch the bbc footage of the game in the celebrations after the rankers goal one of their players, boyd i think, attempts some kind of ridiculous forward roll.

yes it was utterly pathetic. fits in quite nicely with the guy in question.

get it right up ye boyd you nasty, nasty whelp.

Just confirmed what I thought yesterday.

Bougherra and Driver should have been sent off. Dougherra clearly intentionally stamped on Driver and Driver swings a leg (and misses) at him.

Victor Meldrew
Just confirmed what I thought yesterday.

Bougherra and Driver should have been sent off. Dougherra clearly intentionally stamped on Driver and Driver swings a leg (and misses) at him.

Saw that too and thought it was odd that the commentator made no mention of it.

marshallschunkychicken

And to end the move off, he jumps up into a 'fingers for guns' pose.

You didn't even score, Boyd, you complete chopper.

Take back what i said on another thread. I thought Boughera handled on lead up to first goal at the game.

First time i`ve seen the tv highlights. Feck him anyway, dirty cant.:)

The Old Tolbooth

Clubfoot is offically the biggest cheat in the SPL, the mans a complete joke! Rangers and him deserve each other, they're both pish!

Walter Smiths face when we went 2-0 up was superb :D GIRFUY!!

Csaba's reaction at the full time whistle after shagging der hun with 10 men was absolutely brillant :laugh:

Wallace was stupid to lunge in when already on a booking, however, it was his only two fouls of the game when that ****bag boyd was fouling berra all afternoon. Adam should have been in the book as well

The audio interview with WS is priceless. Chick Young spluttering on, unable to get the questions out through fear of upsetting WS. Takes about a minute to finish asking his first question and smiths just like, 'what d'you mean?' Smith absolutley unable to give us any credit what so ever. Spends the whole interview trying to get to the bottom of why they lost without praising us or critisising them, eventually settling on we punted it from the back and they werent as good as usual at defending det piecies....cuh, honestly

Rupert Pupkin

Kris Boyd somersalt peaww! !peaww!! celebration was enough for me to watch the highlights. Wat a fud!

Also, why was Boyd's pish free-kick worthy of highlight? :laugh:

bet you laughed tho

What a game- even more remarkable as we scored both our goals with our only recognised striker-(Nade) off the pitch :eek:

Beaten by 10 men- GIRFUY Rankgers :)

One thing that also struck me is how the Rangers fans were so quiet without their usual barrage of sectarian songs to sing.

They tried and failed for a small outburst of Rule Britannia and other than that they were totally clueless what to do!

It was also great seeing our team bully them in every department and they do not like it one bit. The OF have been doing it to Scottish football for far too long and I for one think that if other teams stand up to them then we may just start to have a competitive league looming.....

One thing that also struck me is how the Rangers fans were so quiet without their usual barrage of sectarian songs to sing.

They tried and failed for a small outburst of Rule Britannia and other than that they were totally clueless what to do!

It was also great seeing our team bully them in every department and they do not like it one bit. The OF have been doing it to Scottish football for far too long and I for one think that if other teams stand up to them then we may just start to have a competitive league looming.....

I do remember a very loud rendition of their version of Fields of Anthenry, including a chorus from the away end of '**** Bobby Sands, he's deid'.

Funnily enough that was quite early in the match, before they got their arses skelped.

Commander Harris
I do remember a very loud rendition of their version of Fields of Anthenry, including a chorus from the away end of '**** Bobby Sands, he's deid'.

Funnily enough that was quite early in the match, before they got their arses skelped.

"fathers advice"

Yes they did but i didn't think it was the majority of the support and died out quite quickly. Or maybe i am wrong!

Yes they did but i didn't think it was the majority of the support and died out quite quickly. Or maybe i am wrong!

Maybe it was because Rangers DIDNT know who was getting the tickets.

;)

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

They re-dubbed part of the audio and Ruben is now Spanish again. :P

Victor Meldrew

I noticed that - they also now refer to Bougherra 'leaving the boot in' on Driver. Now, let me think, where have I seen it mentioned that those comments were missing..........

Watched with much pleasure ;)

Indeed. What makes the first goal even more pleasurable is the way Berra positively rides Boughera into submission in the follow-up to the header in order to eliminate any possibility of the filthy hun getting the ball off the line.

Lee wallace is a bit naive doing that second tackle on burke so soon after his booking but just how much of a meal did burke make of it to get him sent off.

:laugh:

Quite strange. Don't think we were that bothered by it.

Archived