Mini rugby yesterday

JamboAl

What a stroke of genius inviting these young rugby kids to the Huns match. Watching Weir, Boyd, Bougherra, Whittaker etc display their rugby tackling prowess must have been a real education for these young lads.

Ho Ho.

Must admit to being fairly surprised that very few Rangers fans appluded them on their lap & a fair few were actually booing them.

FFS eh.

Ho Ho.

Must admit to being fairly surprised that very few Rangers fans appluded them on their lap & a fair few were actually booing them.

FFS eh.

There was at least one rangers fan (in the 1st or second row) sticking his two fingers up as the young lads went past !!!!

Ho Ho.

FFS eh.

and you're actually surprised by that?

The Huns have no class whatsoever.

and you're actually surprised by that?

The Huns have no class whatsoever.

Indeed, when the ground staff were removing their ticker tape some clown lunged over the barrier and grabbed a load of it from the steward. Just what the hell was he going to do with it? Roll it up and re-launch it? Stupid, just plain stupid...

There was at least one rangers fan (in the 1st or second row) sticking his two fingers up as the young lads went past !!!!

I noticed him too. A scrawny scrote in a pale blue t shirt.

What a hard man, flicking the vickies at a bunch of primary kids!! T W A T

maltese jambo

somehow can't immagine a rugby crowd being to accepting of teams of young footballers being brought onto the pitch at the half time of a rugby match

Indeed, when the ground staff were removing their ticker tape some clown lunged over the barrier and grabbed a load of it from the steward. Just what the hell was he going to do with it? Roll it up and re-launch it? Stupid, just plain stupid...

On a different note, the mascots yesterday, the Hearts mascot was 10 and goes to James Young HIGH School, according to Scott Wilson, but the Rangers mascot was 11 and still goes to primary school!!

Kept back a year or two was he?

somehow can't immagine a rugby crowd being to accepting of teams of young footballers being brought onto the pitch at the half time of a rugby match

It happened at Murrayfield on Friday night apparently. :)

Ho Ho.

FFS eh.

I think you just made that up. :P

The huns, ones for being 'proud' of their 'history' would let you think RFC where on the frontline in 1690!!

Truth is they were named after an 'English RUGBY team'. says it all really.

They also flew a swaztiker(nazi flag, dunno how to spell it) over Ibrox durnig the war. The proud 'brits' that they are!

apologies for my excessive use of '' in this post!

jamboinglasgow
The huns, ones for being 'proud' of their 'history' would let you think RFC where on the frontline in 1690!!

Truth is they were named after an 'English RUGBY team'. says it all really.

They also flew a swaztiker(nazi flag, dunno how to spell it) over Ibrox durnig the war. The proud 'brits' that they are!

where did you hear this? or is that line a joke

A nazi flag flying over Ibrox..very much doubt it.

Im sure Govan and surrounding areas took a fair bit of bombing during the second world war.

jamboinglasgow
A nazi flag flying over Ibrox..very much doubt it.

Im sure Govan and surrounding areas took a fair bit of bombing during the second world war.

only reason i could see them doing it would be to hope it stops the germans bombing ibrox, but would be the worst idea ever.

He was prob trying to count them out on his hands but can only count to two!

It did indeed happen at the Edinburgh - Ospreys match on Friday night. There were two mini-football matches at half time, organised by Hearts, giving quite a few kids the chance to play at Murrayfield.

Needless to say, there were no morons telling them to **** off or flicking the v's at them.

iamcraigbeattie
It did indeed happen at the Edinburgh - Ospreys match on Friday night. There were two mini-football matches at half time, organised by Hearts, giving quite a few kids the chance to play at Murrayfield.

Needless to say, there were no morons telling them to **** off or flicking the v's at them.

Just shows the mentality between football and rugby supporters.

marshallschunkychicken

I spotted at least five of the s***bags screaming abuse, and making w***er signs at them.

They're little kids FFS.

Just shows the mentality between football and rugby supporters.

Most football supporters are just as decent as any other group in society, and would never dream of shouting abuse like that at a bunch of primary school kids playing a game and having a good time.

It just shows how sad and pathetic the bigots are, though. It's almost as bad as those pictures from Belfast a few years back when a street being used by catholic kids to walk to their primary school through a "unionist" area was lined with bigots shouting similar abuse at them. It's a great pity we can't just round up these nutters, put them on a remote island in the Falklands, and then give it to Argentina. The average IQ level of the Scottish population would rise dramatically overnight.

I for one wouldn't be too surprised if Edinburgh started playing their matches at Tyncastle. Getting a really poor crowd at Murrayfield so moving to a smaller stadium would make sense.

Not saying I support it but I have always thought that it makes sense to have a link between Edinburghs two teams.

Archived