2nd place maybe?

Professor.Arturo

Will we get 2nd?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will we get 2nd?

• Yes, I think so
    • Not this season

Professor.Arturo

Providing Vlad doesn't throw one of his many spanners into the works, do you reckon the way things are going.....we'll pip the huns for 2nd place?

Only 7 points behind now.

ToadKiller Dog

Nope to many easy points out there for the uglies ,just happy to see the teams gradual step by step improvements 3rd or 4th and i will be happy.

It's been a superb November and we have set the standard. There is no reason that with several players back from injury, the likes of Driver, Aguair and Nade getting fitter by the week and the likelihood we will add to our striking options that we cannot get 3rd place but 2nd is total pie in the sky.

Hackney Hearts

Okay, just to be controversial - yes.

If we get a minimum of 8 points from our 4 December matches and buy a reliable goal-scoring forward in January.... then we can (not will).

That's quite a big 'if', but stranger things have happened (like winning our last 5 matches).

not a chance in hell...we beat a very poor rangers team by 1 goal just like st.mirren did the other week.

3rd is the best we can hope for and anyone that says we can finish 2nd needs there head looked

Everybody loves Baz

I voted Yes, not becuase i think we can do it, but mainly because i want to believe in our team that we can do it,

What i'm trying to say is, i'm a glass half full rather than half empty guy.

Hope this makes sense ?

its not beyond the realms of possibility, i mean we ARE only half way through the season

do i think we are capable, yes. we are capable, if we can hold on to aguiar, play our socks off for the rest of the season, like we did yesterday.

rangers have proved that teams can beat them and they're not as good as they seem to think

do i think we will do it? not on your nelly.

we're still too inconsistant. 5 wins on the bounce is great, but we are not going to win every game, rangers are still stronger than us, despite yesterdays result.

i'll be the first to eat my words if we were to make second, and i'd be happy to do so, but there is no chance in hell we will do it

Jamie_Mcintyre

i think we can do it but we will hav to sign a new striker and maybe even a full back robbie neilson gets injured and we dont hav much cover

nade is a good striker but i think he will be better with a striker that runs a lot more :107years::107years:

not a chance in hell...we beat a very poor rangers team by 1 goal just like st.mirren did the other week.

3rd is the best we can hope for and anyone that says we can finish 2nd needs there head looked

So we can catch a very poor Rangers side but we have to be able to hold onto our best players in January.

If we cannot afford to keep our best players then we will see what we are left with.

Hackney Hearts
not a chance in hell...

a very poor rangers team

Isn't it that very poor Rangers team we have to overtake to get 2nd??

Isn't it that very poor Rangers team we have to overtake to get 2nd??

yes but over over the year we will drop lots more points than a poor rangers team. it was only a few weeks back people on here were talking about us being bottom 6...if we finish above dundee unt then we will get third in my eyes and that would be the best we could hope for

Providing Vlad doesn't throw one of his many spanners into the works, do you reckon the way things are going.....we'll pip the huns for 2nd place?

On that basis, do you think Rangers will win the LEague ?

I answer NO to both. We will do very well to finish third. I think we can do 3rd but long way to go and a tough December which includes United at Tynie. Fingers crossed

Nope, but we have the basis for a decent team.

If the 8 out and 4 in happens January we should hopefully be in good shape.

Voted no, but I'd really like to see it happen.

If we don't asset strip in January, don't get struck with too many injuries and get a striker and a commanding GK then we have a chance of making it interesting though and we'll be looking up more than down

Oh, and I forgot the main reason - did anyone see how bad Rangers were yesterday?

i believe the rangers were made to look bad by the way hearts played. our new manager certainly seems to know his business and i'm sure we all hope the romanov doesn't pull the rug from under laszlo's feet and damage all the good work this man has done to repair the mistakes that has plagued our club for too long.

Absolutely no chance.

We only just made it with Gordon, Hartley, Skacel, Takis, Brellier, Janny and Bednar and those were excellent SPL players. Our current squad just is not that class.

If we'd had Csaba from the start of the 05-06 season and managed to not sack him, who knows what we might have achieved.

I waiting on the spanner, i.e. random sacking of shabba.

But I live in cautious hope.

2nd is a bit much, top 4 would be excellent progress.

Archived