How will the media respond in the coming days?

Craigieboy

At the moment, it looks like Hearts are back & on a very decent run of form.

Will the media 'big us up', being only 1 of 2 teams that are actually playing well in the league right now.

Or will they feel all threatened again & act like a bunch of ****ies?

i suspect some will big us up and others will be genuinely ****ed off at our return to prominence. there are quite a few in the media that have neither the good grace nor the brain power to forgive and forget vlad's past outbursts and weird behaviour.

some will welcome a more competitive league for the euro places, some don't seem to care about that.

ToadKiller Dog

We are still far enough points wise away from rangers yet for them to go overboard on us as long as Vlad keeps stumm and the off field stuff is sorted all they can do is make up stuff about players leaving.

If we pull up points wise to rangers i expect a lot more noise from the west coast cheerleaders.

I also think Csaba is clever enough with the put down of stupid media comments and is better placed to protect the players than previous recent managers

Expect an all out attack on us.

We were absolutely HATED when we were successful. Any ground you went to the other fans were foaming at the mouth that we were about to do something with our season and they provided the fluffing for the Old Firm.

Oh to have that back.

:)

winston churchill
At the moment, it looks like Hearts are back & on a very decent run of form.

Will the media 'big us up', being only 1 of 2 teams that are actually playing well in the league right now.

Or will they feel all threatened again & act like a bunch of ****ies?

they will report.

unhappy dressing room

players not getting paid

players sold in january

another red card

Expect an all out attack on us.

We were absolutely HATED when we were successful. Any ground you went to the other fans were foaming at the mouth that we were about to do something with our season and they provided the fluffing for the Old Firm.

Oh to have that back.

:)

When we were successful before we were really putting pressure on the OF and they hated that, I don't think it's the same this time although we have improved I don't think we are the same level of danger to them so I don't think we'll hear too much - I actually think they might give us a bit of praise, to pretend they aren't bitter OF loving types when we are not a threat to them.

Guest Fabuloso

Spare me the conspiracy theories - it's all so old hat and Celtic. Hearts are their own worst enemies and it's about time to acknowledge that. If Hearts start to make progress on the park and things improve off it things wouldn't be so negative.

they will report.

unhappy dressing room

players not getting paid

players sold in january

another red card

And Mikoliunas should be deported for "Assorted Crimes against Scottish Football"

They could even say something awful like lets say....em, em

we Hearts fans are deranged!!

Surely not!

God knows what they might say about the team/manager/owner/club mascots......

Archived