Kris Boyd, biggest To$$er in the SPL

Charlie-Brown

As it says on the tin. That's all. :)

He appears to be modelling himself on John Hartson.

He's a decent striker, but there's no escaping the fact he's turning into an increasingly fat, detestable Axel Foley.

I hate him because he looks like Marti Pellow.

Buffalo Bill

We had a guy fitting our double glazing once who was, well, Marti's double. Could he have actually been Kris's double? :cool:

Toxteth O'Grady

Buffalo Bill

But he doesn't smile as much, can't sing and doesn't have a good looking girlfriend.

Maybe he supports Clydebank and takes coke though:)

SoldierPalmer

Buffalo Bill

I hate Marti Pellow cause he looks like Kris Boyd

Soldier Palmer

seriously though - Kris Boyd is on a downward spiral, passed his sell by date at an early age - he's ok against the St Middens of this world but doesn't cut it against the big boys - that's why he's not first choice in Wattie's European short lived ventures and didn't make it onto the park for his country - come in Mr. Boyd your time is up.

Good to get some "You'll never play for your country" digs at him today (OK - yesterday) although "You're not Scottish anymore" would probably have been more fitting.

Bloke next to me yesterday was saying Boyd has never appeared in a winning team at Tynecastle and has only ever scored one goal and that was for Killie. Dunno if its true or not.

Seriously though - Kris Boyd is on a downward spiral, passed his sell by date at an early age - he's ok against the St Middens of this world but doesn't cut it against the big boys - that's why he's not first choice in Wattie's European short lived ventures and didn't make it onto the park for his country - come in Mr. Boyd your time is up.

Although I sort of agree, I think he'd still do well in our team (not that he'd ever sign for us but there you go) He's a good finisher, just what we need, but he doesnt do much else and any team he plays in has to carry him.

Bloke next to me yesterday was saying Boyd has never appeared in a winning team at Tynecastle and has only ever scored one goal and that was for Killie. Dunno if its true or not.

true ------just been watching game again

one of the stats at start of the game

Brian Whittaker's Tache

It's because of the K

If his parents (or whoever named him Kris) had just called him plain old Chris or Christopher he would have a been a lovely well balanced individual.

This might have killed his desire to play for Der Hun though

Anyone that spells their name in a "quirky" way inevitable turns out to be a w**ker

Boyd spent the whole game trying to injure any hearts player who came near him. His elbows where all over the plave and how he stayed on the park for the whole game is beyond me

Although I sort of agree, I think he'd still do well in our team (not that he'd ever sign for us but there you go) He's a good finisher, just what we need, but he doesnt do much else and any team he plays in has to carry him.

I'd bet he'd get sent off for elbowing more often if he wore maroon rather than blue,...............or am I just being cynical ?

Commander Harris

he seems to have more arms than Vishnu. There's always at least one in someone elses face.

Charlie-Brown
he seems to have more arms than Vishnu. There's always at least one in someone elses face.

I like it CH :)

It's because of the K

If his parents (or whoever named him Kris) had just called him plain old Chris or Christopher he would have a been a lovely well balanced individual.

Anyone that spells their name in a "quirky" way inevitable turns out to be a w**ker

Lol. Christophe would be even better!

I'd bet he'd get sent off for elbowing more often if he wore maroon rather than blue,...............or am I just being cynical ?

someone said yesterday that 2-1 win and Zali to score first was on 200-1 against I think anyone would give min 200-1 on for that to be the case

& for that reason I hope we never see him (or his likes) at Tynie!

I normally try not to get into slagging off or hating players because I never feel as though I know them well enough to form a fair opinion HOWEVER, Kris Boyd, what a complete t***pot, he's a ****bag of the highest order and I can't stand him.

What irritates me most is that he seems to really believe that he's some sort of god to goal scoring and even worse is that everyone seems to agree and massage his ego even more. When he starts scoring regularly against better teams than the likes of St Mirren and Kilmarnock i'd maybe agree but I think he a way to go before he's up there with the likes of Torres, Klose and co.

Like yesterday he seems to spend most of the time elbowing folk, backing into players and generally being a dirty ******. Won't be sorry when hiis nose falls off and the obligitory stay in rehab takes him out the game till he's totally past it.

Boyd spent the whole game trying to injure any hearts player who came near him. His elbows where all over the plave and how he stayed on the park for the whole game is beyond me

Agreed all the way. I was pleasantly surprised that the ref did the unthinkable and booked 4 huns, but disappointed that he didn't send Boyd off for repeated offences.

I'm glad we didn't sign him (and JJ) when the rumours were swirling around the time he left Killie.

Such a sour-faced sh*tbag.

He's a Weegie Jakeball.

And so is Kris Boyd.

Buffalo Bill

kris is a ayrshire jakeball ;);)

for what its worth

ooooh another we hate boyd thread. good, i've started one myself in the past.

aggressive, arrogant, big-headed, gets away with murder.

berra and zali did a superb job in the face of this whelp jumping into them with elbows flying.

i hope something very heavy falls on his head.

It's because of the K

Does that go for KT Tunstall as well then?

The Mighty Thor

There's a great photo in the NOTW sports section.

Fat boy Boyd is trying his pathetic forward roll and Robinho is just looking at him with the classic 'WTF are you all about you fat bawbag?' look on his face.

Say What Again

I was saying to my mates yesterday, that barring the Celtic teams of the mid-80's, I can't think of another side that has fielded such a collection of loathsome bawbags in one team.

McGregor, Weir, Ferguson, Novo, Boyd, Whittaker and Adam. Then there's Kevin Thomson still to come back from injury. :mad:

He quite well could be right.

The only game since that scandolous Kyriakos game that I can rmember Rangers winning at Tynecastle was the 3-0 game last season.

Archived