Which game was better?

thewanderer

A mate who i took to the game today asked which game was better for atmposphere and enjoyment, the 4 2 game last season or this one today?

I vote for the 4 2 game cos we pumped them from the start and weren't ever in any danger of losing it.

4-2 by a mile.

The look on their faces when we gave them the "easy, easy" chant after the fourth was priceless.

Today for me.

The 4-2 game went very quiet during spells when we had the cushion, today the tension translated into noise and made for a better atmosphere IMO (although as Peanut pointed out, the difference between the teams was more than the single goal suggested).

U see Boyd's celebration on you tube? Only 1 word decribes him........ersehole

It was like something a 3 year old would do for attention when grown ups are talking. LOOK AT MEEEEEE!

You may be right about the atmosphere being better today due to the tension but in terms of a quality contest the 4 2 game was better. That was a really poor Rangers team today although a lot of that was due to the performance of the Hearts players today in particular Berra, Kari, Bruno and Ruben.

Yeh the shift Nade put in was something else and Driver was a really good outlet in the second half when we needed to give the defence a break.

Aye the atmosphere was great today. I hate when the ugly sisters get the whole roseburn but we really shut them up today though it was more fun taunting them during 4-2 game, easy easy

I loved the chicken walk, why isn't he playing first team instead of zali - he shows more skill in that video than i've ever seen from zali

Yeh you've gotta wonder when he's gonna get a chance tho if we continue like this it's gonna be a while. We really need to get to Forthbank to see the reserves play to see if he's any good. Do we get in for free cos of our season tickets?

Archived