Kickbacker Kids (Future Jambos)

Doctor FinnBarr

Up and coming Jambo Kids  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Up and coming Jambo Kids

• 5 or God knows how many
    • The Hobo option (0-men can't give birth)

How many sprogs do we have as up and coming Jambos?

One m'self, just wondering if we're covered for the future!

:)

I have 2 little boys who both love Hearts, youngest loves kicking about with a ball.

jamboinglasgow

is this kids of kickbackers that are jambos, or kids of kickbackers that are in hearts youth ranks?

I am 0 on both counts.

Well i said 2, but my wee lad likes dare i say this word Celtic, tried beating it out of him no working :) there is hope for him i pray. He does like the Hearts, cries for the keeper top, hates Hibs and the Rangers smiled today but didn`t we all :) .

I put 2 as I've 2 children. Unfortunately the eldest doesn't bother as he thinks we're crap these days (spoiled by the 05-06 season).

My youngest has decided shopping with her mates is better and would still prefer that even if we were champs of Europe.

I now go with my Dad

Doctor FinnBarr
is this kids of kickbackers that are jambos, or kids of kickbackers that are in hearts youth ranks?

I am 0 on both counts.

Kickbacker kids that are Jambos.

Doctor FinnBarr
Well i said 2, but my wee lad likes dare i say this word Celtic, tried beating it out of him no working :) there is hope for him i pray. He does like the Hearts, cries for the keeper top, hates Hibs and the Rangers smiled today but didn`t we all :) .

Good god S2, have a serious word with him! We've sent Kay to a RC school to act as a missionary!!!!!

:107years:

Good god S2, have a serious word with him! We've sent Kay to a RC school to act as a missionary!!!!!

lol

Well have said that the day he wears a Tic top wil be when i`m dead. He only 7 but saked if my girlfriend was a Celtic fan would that be ok ? told him no must be a jambo and thats that .

Doctor FinnBarr
lol

Well have said that the day he wears a Tic top wil be when i`m dead. He only 7 but saked if my girlfriend was a Celtic fan would that be ok ? told him no must be a jambo and thats that .

My mother (from wishaw) always said to me support who you want but never come home with a green and white scarf!

The Old Tolbooth
How many sprogs do we have as up and coming Jambos?

One m'self, just wondering if we're covered for the future!

You've got no idea how many kids you have mate ;)

I've got one cookin - should be done one week from today! Keechin ma breechs!

She has made a few comments about me havin to give up my ST next year when I'm a responsible parent, but I've managed to laugh these off "Ha, ha - aye, good one!"...so far...

I've got one cookin - should be done one week from today! Keechin ma breechs!

kevinmacd, you should be keechin it mate, the event itself is like a road traffic accident, blood and crap all over the place, worth it though :)

good luck mate

One of 13 months so far, bought him his Tynie Tiger membership for his christmas and he has been to 2 matches. He loved them.

Archived