there's only on csaba lazlo

letsalllaughathobos

letsalllaughathobos

well done big csaba,keep it up big man.

oh it felt good today.

i take my hat off to him,it's hard to belive these are the same player's/team from last year.

FTH:107years:

Although I've not got a clue what he's talking about half the time you can't help love his enthusiasm. I've no doubt that he's the reason behind our renewed fighting spirit.

But maybe we would be better with a big fat clueless Fin :rofl:

Balogh

Zaliukis Karapidis Berra Driver

Neilson Stewart Palazeulos

Makela Nade Mole

Then he would procede to tell us this is the right team!

:107years::107years::hobofish::hobofish:

Although I've not got a clue what he's talking about half the time you can't help love his enthusiasm. I've no doubt that he's the reason behind our renewed fighting spirit.

Haha your right mate, I dont have a clue wat he sayin, coudnt understand a single word he was sayin in his after match interview. Only thing I understood was Urghh, it was doing my head inn..lol

But well Done Lazlo, your doing a good job. You can see how much happier the players are now since shabba took over.. Great team spirt..

Well done Hearts and Shabba..;)

Mac_fae_Gillie

Anyone see him hug Walter Smith??

took WS by surprise...

Was a classic post game interview asked one question and gives a complete match/team/future expectations and merry christmas into the answer.

I think now everyone must give him credit, i was a bit wary of getting carried away after four wins on the trot against bottom half teams but after that performance yesterday you have to say csaba has instilled alot of confidence in the team.

I can't fault anyones effort yesterday it was a proper team effort, some of our play was sublime at times and these are the same players who couldn't kick there own arse a few months ago.

What ever Csaba is doing on the training pitch and behind the scenes is starting to work, dare i say that the belief is back not just with the players but with the fans, look forward to full houses and the great atmosphere returning to tynie.

We do need to sustain this run so we need an equally good performance against motherwell, although i have a feeling Csaba will have the players right up for it.

Well done Hearts and well done Csaba Laszlo, lets split the old firm again!!!!!!!!

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I loved his response to the wages issue on BBC radio yesterday.

I'm the manager not the accountant and winning today was like a payday anyway

I must hold my hand up and say that after the run of results up to the Celtic game filled me with dread for the remainder of the season.

I still dont agree with 451 esp at home and I wish we could kill teams off but if we keep playing like this then we will defo be heading back to Europe and maybe Rangers aint out of sight - they were terrible yesterday and from the last few games I've seen them, I wouldn't be too over confident if I was a Hun.

well done big csaba,keep it up big man.

oh it felt good today.

i take my hat off to him,it's hard to believe these are the same player's/team from last year.

FTH:107years:

He has been a fantastic appointment, thank God the one season wonder man McGee never got on the plane, he is now showing his true colors at Murderwell.:welldone:

Archived