Kids don't you just love them

Cobblers

I would just like to thank my 5 year old daughter for keeping me up all last night as she puked at regular intervals.

As all you parents out there will know this is never a pleasant experience however as the saying goes every cloud has a silver lining. As a result of her illness I sadly wasn't able to travel with my better half to Norfolk today to go to a christening. Instead of sitting in a cold church someone had to stay at home to look after our poor child. I felt it only right that I should make this sacrifice so I decided to take on this burden.

You'll be glad to know that by about 2.30 p.m. both my daughter and I were feeling much better and we have discovered that Setanta is a much better cure for ailments that Calpol or Nurofen will ever be.

I would just like to thank my 5 year old daughter for keeping me up all last night as she puked at regular intervals.

As all you parents out there will know this is never a pleasant experience however as the saying goes every cloud has a silver lining. As a result of her illness I sadly wasn't able to travel with my better half to Norfolk today to go to a christening. Instead of sitting in a cold church someone had to stay at home to look after our poor child. I felt it only right that I should make this sacrifice so I decided to take on this burden.

You'll be glad to know that by about 2.30 p.m. both my daughter and I were feeling much better and we have discovered that Setanta is a much better cure for ailments that Calpol or Nurofen will ever be.

Superb mate :)

You lucky ba...., just for future reference what did you give her to make her sick???;)

You lucky ba...., just for future reference what did you give her to make her sick???;)

I made her listen to the Proclaimers Greatest hits:)

Guest juvehearts

Quality cobblers.

its going around.

we had our wee one up at the hospital on thursday.

shes not well at all.

still bunged up with this flu cold :(

I woke her up twice today both within the space of 2 mins too lol

Kids you better love them because if you think you are ever no longer looked on for comfort when they are sick think again. Last week I drove over 1000 K so that Mom could look after our youngest who had just got out of hospital suffering form pleurisy, did I mention our youngest is 44. Between driving grandkids to school, soccer practise, and doctors appointments I started to wonder when it all stops. We moved a 4 1/2 hour drive away, to avoid all this the only thing that changed is that instead of driving a bit up the road I now have to do it through snow covered mountain roads.

But it is all worth it when they tell you, one thing about my parents they are always there for us. So love the wee one in bed, remember it will all be worth it in the future.

Kids you better love them because if you think you are ever no longer looked on for comfort when they are sick think again. Last week I drove over 1000 K so that Mom could look after our youngest who had just got out of hospital suffering form pleurisy, did I mention our youngest is 44. Between driving grandkids to school, soccer practise, and doctors appointments I started to wonder when it all stops. We moved a 4 1/2 hour drive away, to avoid all this the only thing that changed is that instead of driving a bit up the road I now have to do it through snow covered mountain roads.

But it is all worth it when they tell you, one thing about my parents they are always there for us. So love the wee one in bed, remember it will all be worth it in the future.

I just hope that the grandkids have Hearts gear for their soccer practice Bob. :)

My only worry Bob is that the immediate future is when she wakes up at 6.00 a.m. tommorrow, so probably time for me to join her;)

I just hope that the grandkids have Hearts gear for their soccer practice Bob. :)

Its just the grandson thats into football. Through a slow process of brainwashing I have got him interested now in Hearts. He has been following the results in the paper and fortunately they have climbed the table.

I am working on getting him in a Hearts jersey, but it will be when he is playing for them at Tynie. He is a goalie, and is very good, his mother is a bit of a pain they want him to play in the league above where he plays, but as they are older she is worried about them. He does get to practise with them. He is Scotland crazy, has nothing but Scotland shirts so I am telling him the best way to play for Scotland is play for Hearts first and be seen, he is a big boy and has his dad,s height 6' 4" and his grandads used to be muscle now bulk.

The Old Tolbooth

You planned that ya bugger lol!!! :laugh:

Archived