Whats everyone up to?

RoyCropper

I am currently watching 100 Greatest TV adds on E4, while lurking on here. Just finished my curry and having a few bottles of becks.

Then at 10.45 im tuning into setanta sports 2 to watch the whole game again. ;)

Life is good :) Apart from the missus forcing me to watch that pish X Factor:rolleyes:

Whats everyone else up to? Having a wee drink or just chilling out?

I am currently watching 100 Greatest TV adds on E4, while lurking on here. Just finished my curry and having a few bottles of becks.

Then at 10.45 im tuning into setanta sports 2 to watch the whole game again. ;)

Life is good :) Apart from the missus forcing me to watch that pish X Factor:rolleyes:

Whats everyone else up to? Having a wee drink or just chilling out?

Just finished a Uni assignment, meaning I didn't go to the boozer after the match 'cos I knew it needed done, which broke my heart(!). Just downed a tinny in double quick time. Setanta 2 is indeed beckoning, and can hear Mrs X in the living room watching The X Factor, which, uh like, just like, had, OH MY GOD! Britney was on! And it was like, oh my God, it was soooooo amazing!!!

The Old Tolbooth

Also being forced to watch the pishy X Factor mate, but on here mostly sinking a good few tins in celebration of sending der hun homeward to think again.

I just loved it when the Wheatfield started singing to them "We are the people" :D

end of days stv 11pm..... Whats not to like? Good versus Evil, Arnie vs the Devil, Devil has threesome with a mom/daughter combo,and some great quotes..

The Devil: "Now you're making me angry. You don't want to see me angry".

Arnie: "Oh, you think you're bad, huh? You're a ****ing choir boy compared to me! A CHOIR BOY!"

quality film

Mr Barby has had an eye op. Soo I'm staying home, being supportive and nice and have watched the match again.

Bit sad really......

Mr Barby has had an eye op. Soo I'm staying home, being supportive and nice and have watched the match again.

Bit sad really......

:eek:

The Old Tolbooth
Winning makes me happy and thirsty. ;)

You must have been a grumpy sober old fekker for a while at the start of the season then lol!

Doctor FinnBarr
You must have been a grumpy sober old fekker for a while at the start of the season then lol!

All/Oh the Hibees are gaaaay!

:107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish:

Quite nite inn 2night, Just having a smoke and iv just watched "Bam Margera Presents: Where the #$&% Is Santa?". Its Funny as hell..

Now im listning to the new "Scarface" album wihilst on JKB..

Some would say all the time....except the sober bit. :cool:

Going to eat lunch at home then off to the pub for Setanta replay of the game. I watched it last night at home on the Mac and am looking forward to the big screen. It's always better with draught beer...

Archived