Respect at last

Jamblow

For the first time in years, I don't have to kiss old firm ass at work. The usual humble pie pish after the inevitable old firm defeat is thankfully gone.

Thank you Jambos. The manager, the players and every single supporter at Tynecastle today - I doth my cap to you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now good does it feel having competed and won against one of the OF. I can put up with losing to them (just) but I hate when we don't compete as we did against the Mhanks. Great performance today.

I also think there are some real plusses form our recent results. Winning with 10 men a few weeks back, winning at Inverness which is never easy for us, coming back from a goal down at the San Giro. The team is starting to show some real battling qualities which has been missing for the the last couple of seasons.

Signs of a manager and regular team selections.

Doctor FinnBarr
Now good does it feel having competed and won against one of the OF. I can put up with losing to them (just) but I hate when we don't compete as we did against the Mhanks. Great performance today.

I also think there are some real plusses form our recent results. Winning with 10 men a few weeks back, winning at Inverness which is never easy for us, coming back from a goal down at the San Giro. The team is starting to show some real battling qualities which has been missing for the the last couple of seasons.

Signs of a manager and regular team selections.

Double post double post !

:)

Im waiting on the "So Hearts cant afford to pay their players?"

My reply? "must be all the win bonuses we are paying out."

Hopefully that will **** my hobo boss up.

Archived