Why don't you go home?!

Morry

Easy now PC brigade, before you go filling your pants with the title of this thread. The huns left plenty of streamers for you to wipe you ?r5e with anyway!

Chant today I heard in N was superb:

Why don't you go home?!,

Why don't you go home?!,

We don't sell Buckfast!

Why don't you go home?!(and repeat)

Also the one chant I HATE 'We ur the peepul' being sung right back into their soap dodging, knife welding faces was a nice touch to the occasion!

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Easy now PC brigade, before you go filling your pants with the title of this thread. The huns left plenty of streamers for you to wipe you ?r5e with anyway!

Chant today I heard in N was superb:

Why don't you go home?!,

Why don't you go home?!,

We don't sell Buckfast!

Why don't you go home?!(and repeat)

Also the one chant I HATE 'We ur the peepul' being sung right back into their soap dodging, knife welding faces was a nice touch to the occasion!

I was choking for us to go 3-1 up so we could sing "The game is over, why don't you go home!"

It is a fair question but they are that dense that they have to wait for their special person bus to come and get them. When the final whistle went they just sat there until their carers came and got them. Anyway how good is A Dustland Fairytale off the new killers album. Up there with the best killers tracks imo. Got Vacancy on the tv just now, that Kate Beckinsale is hot

After the game, while standing on Gorgie Road to get a bus back into town some huns started on the Jambos saying "why don't you go home?" before quickly scampering onto the bus.

I nearly pished myself laughing at them, because they clearly had no knowledge of our history.

I didn't detect any trace of the distinctive nasal whine of a weegie accent amongst them, so can only assume they were torn faced glory hunters heading home with their tails between their legs.

After the game, while standing on Gorgie Road to get a bus back into town some huns started on the Jambos saying "why don't you go home?" before quickly scampering onto the bus.

I nearly pished myself laughing at them, because they clearly had no knowledge of our history.

I didn't detect any trace of the distinctive nasal whine of a weegie accent amongst them, so can only assume they were torn faced glory hunters heading home with their tails between their legs.

Knowledge of our history?! What about Geography?! Singing that to Jambos in Gorgie of all places?! What bus did they get on? Morningside? You should have ran over and lamped them all the way up the M8 where the think they come from!

You've been to our capital, why don't you go home.

Buffalo Bill

From what I smelled there was no nearly about it

Knowledge of our history?! What about Geography?! Singing that to Jambos in Gorgie of all places?! What bus did they get on? Morningside? You should have ran over and lamped them all the way up the M8 where the think they come from!

They got on either an LRT or First bus heading into town. Morningside was certainly a possible destination.

Lochend Brazil
They got on either an LRT or First bus heading into town. Morningside was certainly a possible destination.

Pish mate.

There aint no tents or Caravans in Morningside. Try Livi or Kirkliston.

From what I smelled there was no nearly about it

The only pish I saw today were wearing Rankers tops, and their supporters looked/smelled like they had soiled themselves due to the result. However, I guess its hard to tell the difference with those tramps.

Think you must have been in the wrong end today.

Pish mate.

There aint no tents or Caravans in Morningside. Try Livi or Kirkliston.

Possible, I suppose if they needed 2 buses.

The "whats it like to smell of sh.ite" song made the group of yanks sat down the front of section E laugh!!!

There was quite a few groups of overseas folk at the game I noticed, good to see that we can attract attendances from all over the globe.

Archived