Boyd on you tube

hearts00

How stupid must you feel, but to be fair he was probably lacking full balance having worn one elbow down rubbing it in peoples faces all afternoon. The alternative is that he thought the goal was disallowed and was trying for the usual Rangers penalty.

I put this on the other thread but just for fun....

Picture6.png

Actually making the "peow peow" sound effects as well. What an absolute jobby.

Guys, the funniest thing I have ever seen on the football bench is now on you tube - yes Kris Boyd's celebration from today. Kris it was an OG you absolute numpty.

Absolutely hilarious. Please log on and leave a wee message for Kris.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tTvyf95UC6c

it was the only time during the game that he tucked his elbows in when he made one of his movements

Generic Username

Where was the prolific Kris Boyd that apparently we should all be pinning for to play for Scotland again?

Oh that's right, he was playing today.

The boy is hofficially overrated (and over weight) and it's taken a young and inexperienced centre back like Berra (who was immense and will go on to great things) to keep him quiet all game.

Scoring goals against Hamilton mean hee-haw, this guy is a total vagina.

Jambof3tornado

It was like watching your 6 year old child showing you how to do a somersault!! As for his elbows,well its all been said before. Dirty lazy cheating hun bastrad!!!

I just watched our 2nd goal. The first thing that struck me was that Weir didn't make a move to defend the rebound, but merely raised his hands for a call from the ref. Not this time Davie!

If that was one of our players, he would have got booked for over celebrating.....

or worse, DIVING!! haha

haha very bad version of a sommersault i never seen it but thts hilarios:p

Tynecastle Valhalla

that's amazing, well done for posting the link. what was he doing??!!!

very random

Archived