Our defence

Rudi Skacel

having just watched the match again, it confirmed my first thought. Rangers did not create 1 chance today. All they could do was pump long balls into the the box.

Our defence is looking exceptionally good at the moment. i hope we dont miss wallace much next week.

Well done Neilson, Berra, Zali, wallace and Kari when he joined in today. Everyone was fantastic for us today, but when you don allow an OF team to create one chance then we must be on a winning formula.

Well Done.

having just watched the match again, it confirmed my first thought. Rangers did not create 1 chance today. All they could do was pump long balls into the the box.

Our defence is looking exceptionally good at the moment. i hope we dont miss wallace much next week.

Well done Neilson, Berra, Zali, wallace and Kari when he joined in today. Everyone was fantastic for us today, but when you don allow an OF team to create one chance then we must be on a winning formula.

Well Done.

Big Zali was a stand out today. MOTM in my view.

But the defensive "system" under Csaba seems very miserly. Good tactics.

maltese jambo

Not just highballs we did well against but i thought we dealt with Mendez really well by getting some great blocks in quickly

Archived