match report and managers interviews

winston churchill

Was told that Csabas interview on Setanta was top notch.....he said something along the lines of Ferguson and Mendes were 'confused', he had them confused through the game.

Someone confirm?

Was told that Csabas interview on Setanta was top notch.....he said something along the lines of Ferguson and Mendes were 'confused', he had them confused through the game.

Someone confirm?

Yes Csaba did use the expression 'confused'. He also said that Rangers didn't use their wide men enough and thanks for all the long punts up to Berra and Zal.

Walter - listen to someone who knows what he is talking about :)

winston churchill

tv and radio were more interested in pushing the players not getting squared- up, that the result:rolleyes:

Cappuccino Kid

Any one else find the irony of Walter complaining of us using a 4-5-1 formation today. Do you not get to Euro finals like that.

Sorry but you must have been at a fat forwards talc if you thought Rangers were camped in our half for an hour or realise that your team are sheeite if you camped in our half for an hour and never 'caused the keeper to make a save.

They are now bottling a challenge for Champ league spot.

Someone confirm?

Just finished flicking through the game, after match chat and Csaba's interview (actually I'm not sure you can call it that) is one of the funniest I've seen in a long time. He is asked one question and I swear he is still talking about 3 minutes later !!!! Some great stuff, some rambling nonsense but it's just brilliant. He's definitely a character.

Just finished flicking through the game, after match chat and Csaba's interview (actually I'm not sure you can call it that) is one of the funniest I've seen in a long time. He is asked one question and I swear he is still talking about 3 minutes later !!!! Some great stuff, some rambling nonsense but it's just brilliant. He's definitely a character.

Haha it was brilliant, they ended up just cutting away and going to a break as he just went on and on analysing every little bit of the game even though it was quite a straightforward simple question.

I phoned my dad after the match to get his perspective of the game from the tv, he couldnae talk for laughing, Csaba had just finished his 'interview' (he said the same as you about it not really being an interview, just non stop talking from him until he said merry christmas to the boys in the studio).

winston churchill
I phoned my dad after the match to get his perspective of the game from the tv, he couldnae talk for laughing, Csaba had just finished his 'interview' (he said the same as you about it not really being an interview, just non stop talking from him until he said merry christmas to the boys in the studio).

i am sure he also gave god a mention.

Lovell says something like "a great 3pts for Hearts today and an excellent start, 2 up after 25 minutes". Csaba then talks for 3mins 20secs (I just watched it again :)), barely stopping to breathe in between his comments. He dissects virtually every aspect of the game and is so enthusiatic, upbeat etc it is brilliant ! Would be great if someone can life it and post a link.

Archived