Comedy handbags

Boaby Ewing

I'd just like to doff my cap to the old boy who lamped the wee schemie bawsack in the Rangers tracksuit on the way down to Haymarket.

The fact he clearly bottled a fight off a 50+ year old, but proceeded to throw the vickies was comedy in itself.

But to see the rat faced wee scrote walk smack-bang into a lampost as he continued to act the hardman was enough to make me laugh my ****** off.

Well done to all involved.

Football violence. It's not big, it's not clever. But just occasionally, it's funny as feck.

As we left the ground today a couple of Rangers fans were walking through the crow, punching people.Not hard but enough to try and provoke a fight. As usual the plod were ignoring them. Still a 2-1 defeat is the best answer to those low lifes.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

There was one of the great unwashed in the wee enclosure next to Scott Wilson today

Eejit jumped up and cheered when Rankgers scored

Was lucky to get allowed to leave with a doing shortly afterwards

Guest jambomickey
As we left the ground today a couple of Rangers fans were walking through the crow, punching people.Not hard but enough to try and provoke a fight. As usual the plod were ignoring them. Still a 2-1 defeat is the best answer to those low lifes.

did they not get a sore face?

Talking about a sore face, somebody who was sitting in the gorgie stand will be nursing one tonight after getting smacked square in the coupon by the ball in the second half. I sit in the wheatfield but you could see the blood pouring out his nose. :eek:

Guest jambomickey
Talking about a sore face, somebody who was sitting in the gorgie stand will be nursing one tonight after getting smacked square in the coupon by the ball in the second half. I sit in the wheatfield but you could see the blood pouring out his nose. :eek:

looked like a older guy from where i was standing behind the dug out mate

Was that the old boy? My dad was telling me about it, I missed it but to be honest have little sympathy for those who arent paying attention to what is happening on the park.

Women are the worst for it, In fact some bint just in front of me got a right sore one last year. Too busy yapping and not paying attention is always a recipe for disaster (especially when you sit 3 rows from the front:eek:)

The solution? Ban women and pensioners from football matches.:P

Didn't see if they did, They were way off to my right and slightly behind, I lost them in the crowd

Captain Scarlett
Was that the old boy? My dad was telling me about it, I missed it but to be honest have little sympathy for those who arent paying attention to what is happening on the park.

Women are the worst for it, In fact some bint just in front of me got a right sore one last year. Too busy yapping and not paying attention is always a recipe for disaster (especially when you sit 3 rows from the front:eek:)

youll be a pensioner yourself one day and who knows maybe a woman one day too.:P:p:p

The boy was smacked in the puss from a Bruno kick out I think. Looked very sore. Apologies if I laughed at the time.

After the game I went to Diggers then to Ryries.

A few Huns in Ryries but sign of trouble and they seemed to except their team were sh!!te.

Well said!!!!!!

Why don't you go the whole hog and ban other minorities at football, different coloured skin, different politics, different sexual persuasion.

Yeah, that sounds a positive progression in inclusion, after all we don't really need to to fill the empty seats I could see today.

TWUNK!!!!!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Well said!!!!!!

Why don't you go the whole hog and ban other minorities at football, different coloured skin, different politics, different sexual persuasion.

Yeah, that sounds a positive progression in inclusion, after all we don't really need to to fill the empty seats I could see today.

TWUNK!!!!!

I think my Rattie friend was p*ss-taking slightly...

He is known for that, you know...:)

It's just his way.

Well said!!!!!!

TWUNK!!!!!

You on the blob darling?

Well said!!!!!!

TWUNK!!!!!

Yep, thats what he was getting at.

:rolleyes:

youll be a pensioner yourself one day and who knows maybe a woman one day too.:P:p:p

THe OP is already a woman. His c0ck fell off you know!!!:eek:

:P

Randle P McMurphy

Comedy gold the day walking back through Russell Road towards Roseburn about 20-30 mins after the game finished. Some 50ish geezer, wearing what looked like union jack pyjama trousers and an orange polo shirt, running (in a p!ssed kind of way) down the middle of the road being guided to his bus via mobile phone. He was all over the place and about greeting the more panicked he got. I assume he must have caught his bus as I lost sight of him before the Roseburn bar.

Brian Whittaker's Tache
Comedy gold the day walking back through Russell Road towards Roseburn about 20-30 mins after the game finished. Some 50ish geezer, wearing what looked like union jack pyjama trousers and an orange polo shirt, running (in a p!ssed kind of way) down the middle of the road being guided to his bus via mobile phone. He was all over the place and about greeting the more panicked he got. I assume he must have caught his bus as I lost sight of him before the Roseburn bar.

I saw that geezer on Gorgie Rd before the game

He looked like he was a Care in the Community case

The boy was smacked in the puss from a Bruno kick out I think. Looked very sore. Apologies if I laughed at the time.

It looked like a real sore one right enough, it was a Zaliukas punt up the line that did the damage.

I saw him after the game on Gorgie Road, absolutely brilliant. :rofl:

On a bus after the game, it came to a standstill at Cathcart Place. Two 20-ish Huns started banging on the door trying to get on. The driver shook his head so one of them started booting the door then punched the drivers mirror 'til it went squint. Thing is, the cretins were probably only going to Haymarket. I'd imagine the walk was too much for them due to rickets.

Delightful people, aren't they?

Randle P McMurphy
I saw that geezer on Gorgie Rd before the game

He looked like he was a Care in the Community case

I did wonder, though to be fair it is hard to tell with their mob.

Colonel Kurtz
There was one of the great unwashed in the wee enclosure next to Scott Wilson today

Eejit jumped up and cheered when Rankgers scored

Was lucky to get allowed to leave with a doing shortly afterwards

There was 2 of them,they were sitting next to me.

There was also a Hun who commented pre match on my bet for Larry anytime goalscorer at 4/1 ,unfortunately he had shot the crow when I went looking for him at h/t

maroonlegions

After the game I went to Diggers then to Ryries.

A few Huns in Ryries but sign of trouble and they seemed to except their team were sh!!te.

I remember an away game against Dumbarton when we were in the first division :rolleyes:, i was talking to my mate with my head turned away from the game , i had bovril in hand and had pie in mouth , just about to tale a bit of the pie when i was smacked on the back of the head by the ball.Not only was it sore but fecking embarrassing as well, pie on the floor ,bovril up in the air.Never again have i my head turned away from the match.

DICK

Funniest thing I've EVER seen at the fibaw was when we went to darkheid on Robbos bus.

Two things happened which stick in my mind. The first was one of them scanks doing all the v signs and 'come aheads', who walked into a lampost! Funny as ******!

The 2nd was better. We were getting a bit rowdy, banging the windows and singigng full pelt, when a sellik fan ran up to the coach, threw a beer botle, not through the windows as he'd hoped, but over top and into the head of another sellik fan- priceless, still makes me p*ss myself laughing!

PS- How can you miss a bloody coach?!

Doctor FinnBarr
Well said!!!!!!

TWUNK!!!!!

Behave!

:P

Chad Sexington
Well said!!!!!!

TWUNK!!!!!

Not only did you go off completely half cocked but you managed to end your rant with the gayest insult I've ever read.

TWUNK??? :sad:

Archived