Rangers appreciation of Driver?

Dave 1974

It seems our young wizard has a few of 'em insisting Walter Smith make a move in January. Along with Berra no less...

I'm sure Vlad could strike a ?20m+ deal. Mwaaahaaahaaahaaa. :cool:

Any chance of a cut and paste Dave mate. My computer no like followfollow.

The young Hearts boy was being watched by Stuart Pearce today. On the verge of a call up to the England U21's.

Could he do a job for the Bears? Thoughts?

_

No winger would do anything with the way we played the game today

Plus Hearts would try and fleece us for millions

_

He is terrible.

_

Originally Posted by jamcl_jamcl View Post

He is terrible.

No he's not.

_

He is terrible.

That's just nonsense. Everytime i've seen him on TV he looks dangerous and seems very comfy with the ball at his feet. Imagine what he might be like in 5yrs time?

_

Quote:

Originally Posted by Il Migliore View Post

No he's not.

Ok he is absolutely s*ite.

_

can't be any worse than Adam, Beasley, Lafferty and Novo in left midfield.

_

The way we played today would have made anybody look good.

_

Nope. Like Berra he raises his game against us then is pish against everyone else. No thanks.

_

Ok he is absolutely s*ite.

No not that either.

_

Originally Posted by Calcio View Post

The young Hearts boy was being watched by Stuart Pearce today. On the verge of a call up to the England U21's.

Could he do a job for the Bears? Thoughts?

I don't think Pearce would have been too impressed with young Andrew's dive for the free kick at the 2nd goal today.

_

Originally Posted by superger View Post

Nope. Like Berra he raises his game against us then is pish against everyone else. No thanks.

Not sure that's true to be fair. Berra is very consistant and would easily replace old man Weir.

_

Originally Posted by Calcio View Post

Not sure that's true to be fair. Berra is very consistant and would easily replace old man Weir.

Would love Berra to replace Weir at the back for Rangers but it isn't going to happen and we all know that.

_

driver is a decent player

_

He is not a bad player.

_

Driver has been a great player for us, He gets better with every game. We'll be lucky to hold onto him past January and I expect him to go down south

_

Originally Posted by cambuslangjambo View Post

Driver has been a great player for us, He gets better with every game. We'll be lucky to hold onto him past January and I expect him to go down south

I would rather have Berra but in any case i doubt Vlad would sell either player to Rangers anyway no matter how much money was offered.

blondejamtart
Any chance of a cut and paste Dave mate. My computer no like followfollow.

Same here, but can you blame the poor machines? I wouldn't really want to associate with that lot either...

Put it this way. Follow Follow is on melt down.

Walter Smith must die, go, be shot, suffocated with a union flag etc etc etc...

Fergie is mince, gay, useless, a tim etc etc etc...

It's brilliant and we are the cause of it all.

Mwaaahaaahaaahaaa.

* Runs off cackling in a DR. Evil styley*

??? They seem to prefer Berra...

Most seem to think he ok, average or better than their own LMs which is not much different...Looks like some Jambo is doing a "Shaun Lawson" on their thread: "Yeah he?s good, so I expect him to leave in January". Yep that will ingratiate him to those monkeys...

??? They seem to prefer Berra...

Most seem to think he ok, average or better than their own LMs which is not much different...Looks like some Jambo is doing a "Shaun Lawson" on their thread: "Yeah he?s good, so I expect him to leave in January". Yep that will ingratiate him to those monkeys...

Ohh, there's mulitple threads on Berra & Driver. :)

My brother said to me after the game, whats the bets on Rangers trying to steal Driver and Berra away in January.

We can't afford to lose these guys. Our two most important players along with Bruno at the moment.

The ""Barry Ferguson must go" threads are more amusing. :)

Pedro Mendes has gone from being the player of the season to absolute keech in a very short space of time.

I wonder why?

I am just home from the game, so excuse the language. Driver was not very good today.

Berra was brilliant.

Agreed.

My brother said to me after the game, whats the bets on Rangers trying to steal Driver and Berra away in January.

We can't afford to lose these guys. Our two most important players along with Bruno at the moment.

Berra would be a big loss. Not so Driver.

But I don't think for one second there's much cash swilling around at the Orangedome at the moment after their CL debacle so I think we're safe for this season.

Archived