How many duds has Smith bought

vegas-voss

?4m for Kyle Lafferty and this ****er Smith is lauded in the west coast press as being one of Scotlands best managers ever.The guy is a terrible judge of a player.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

There was no one on the pitch for Der Hun that I'd happily see in Maroon

Donkeys to a man

I was counting them for you but I ran out of fingers and toes...The man has wasted millions and millions of pounds over the years. If he hadn?t managed to talk the likes of Gascoigne and Laudrup into coming to Ibrox you would seriously have to question his abilities. Rangers manager was the the easiest job in football during their 9 in a row as Celtic were such a mess at the time.

He bought a lot of duds the first time around too.

But the last year or so - Velicka, Lafferty, Whitaker etc are probably the worst value for money of any of them.

Only Player i would take after watching them today is Pedro Mendes.

If only we had started the season well we could have pushed for 2nd.

Only Player i would take after watching them today is Pedro Mendes.

If only we had started the season well we could have pushed for 2nd.

Not on today?s showing. Thought he was very uninspired. I was expecting to be wowed by his ability as I heard chic Young talk about him once, but he looked rather average today, and IMO their best player was Weir who may well be older than my father!

Paisley Jambo

Don't care!

I would rather focus on the positives of our performance and present run rather than looking at how bad the opposition were.

Well done Hearts.:)

Not on today?s showing. Thought he was very uninspired. I was expecting to be wowed by his ability as I heard chic Young talk about him once, but he looked rather average today, and IMO their best player was Weir who may well be older than my father!

Not at his best i agree but only player that when he collected the ball 30 yards out that i was genuinely worried could hurt us.

Broadfoot was one of their better performers, that tells you how p!sh that lot are.

Archived