FAO Zali Haters !

Rawrrrrrrr

GIRFUY

thats all :):):)

Remind me, when was it you ceased to be a Zali hater? was it when a bunch of vociferous others jumped on your bandwagon?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
GIRFUY

:)

We just beat Rangers to win our fifth match in a row and your first thought is to pick a fight with other Hearts fans. What a loser. You're more bitter than Walter Smith. GIRFU yourself...

Nucky Thompson
For once I'm in total agreement with you.

He was superb.

Agree. He knew he had been making mistakes and put his hand up and went out to rectify it.

Remind me, when was it you ceased to be a Zali hater? was it when a bunch of vociferous others jumped on your bandwagon?

I have never been a zali hater, if you look at my posts you will see I have regularly defended him.

I even predicted a goal from him today :)

Agree. He knew he had been making mistakes and put his hand up and went out to rectify it.

I have never thought that Zaliukas was a bad player, he has all the physical attributes to be a good centre half and was excellent today.

However Berra was also excellent today and has been consistently excellent all season, so I stand by my comments that anyone who rates Zaliukas above Berra is off their rocker.

Nucky Thompson
I have never thought that Zaliukas was a bad player, he has all the physical attributes to be a good centre half and was excellent today.

However Berra was also excellent today and has been consistently excellent all season, so I stand by my comments that anyone who rates Zaliukas above Berra is off their rocker.

Yeah I know mate. I don't rate him above Berra either.

Really happy for Marius today. He always has a good game but today he didn't make any senseless mistakes that cost us. He should be proud of his performance and his goal.

I have never been a zali hater, if you look at my posts you will see I have regularly defended him.

I even predicted a goal from him today :)

Please don?t ask me to go look at your posts - surely noone is deserving of such punishment...? I?ll take your word for it that you?ve always fancied Zaliukas.

;)

The Mighty Thor

Zaliukus was very good today. No lapses, no mistakes, a pretty good all round performance.

When he does that with more consistency then you'll see much more positivity on here towards him.

He has the physical attributes to be a reasonably decent defender but needs to work on the decision making and the 95 minute concentration.

We just beat Rangers to win our fifth match in a row and your first thought is to pick a fight with other Hearts fans. What a loser. You're more bitter than Walter Smith. GIRFU yourself...

Totally agree EH, what is it about this place that we can't celebrate a great result without this pish.

Zal played well today and long may it continue.

winston churchill

one swallow doesn't make a summer.

he's fecked up big time over the last two seasons.

but along with the rest of the team, he did the business today.

Totally agree EH, what is it about this place that we can't celebrate a great result without this pish.

Maybe something to do with the fact that we ain't allowed to get over a defeat on here without reading the pish at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Maybe something to do with the fact that we ain't allowed to get over a defeat on here without reading the pish at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Guess we are all different but when we get beat I like to moan like a woman until we win again.

I think that is my right. :P

28/1 to score the first goal. :)

get in there. pity i only had a quid on it.:(

but never mind, i also had a pound on 2-1.

I thought Zal had a great game, no sign of anything remotely alike a bombscare moment, delighted to revise my opinion of him. MOM for me.

Jambof3tornado
one swallow doesn't make a summer.

he's fecked up big time over the last two seasons.

but along with the rest of the team, he did the business today.

Depends on whos swallowing what!!!;)

GIRFUY

You might as well call a halt to your KB career here and now Prancer, you'll never be able to improve on this post. :cool:

GIRFUY

Prancer

:eek:We're not talking about a pub team here where you can put up with guys making howlers every week because they are a regular.

Zaliukas simply is not good enough...in any position. At ER a couple of years ago, he had what IMO was the worst individual performance I have ever seen from a Hearts player in 31 years. His interview last night in the EEN was cringeworthy....he has made a howler in every game this season. Anyone fooled by a goal is naive in the extreme....he is a centre-half and the majority of goals we have lost have come right through the heart of the defence. He is hardly a Steven Pressley!!!

But anyway, a great result today and the big difference over the last few weeks has been Driver and Aguiar...I would certainly expect Zaliukas to be one of the 8 that Laszlo wants to punt in January.

Guest JamboRobbo

I'm no Zaliukas fan but even I'll say he was excellent today. No stupid mistakes either, which is usually his problem. Berra was still better tho :P

i'm not a zaliukas fan but today he was brilliant:)

I agree Mickey. I am more concerned that some fans seem to think that you can make howlers every week but somehow make up for it by scoring from 6 yards against Rangers.

Prancer

:eek:We're not talking about a pub team here where you can put up with guys making howlers every week because they are a regular.

Zaliukas simply is not good enough...in any position. At ER a couple of years ago, he had what IMO was the worst individual performance I have ever seen from a Hearts player in 31 years. His interview last night in the EEN was cringeworthy....he has made a howler in every game this season. Anyone fooled by a goal is naive in the extreme....he is a centre-half and the majority of goals we have lost have come right through the heart of the defence. He is hardly a Steven Pressley!!!

But anyway, a great result today and the big difference over the last few weeks has been Driver and Aguiar...I would certainly expect Zaliukas to be one of the 8 that Laszlo wants to punt in January.

Can you hold your hand up and at least admit he had an excellent game today?

FFS, Even JR has managed to do so.

(Joke JR :P)

;)

;)

I'm in the JR camp on this. :):eek:

jack D and coke

Its a massive understatement to say i'm any kind of fan of Zaliukas but he played well today and well done to the lad. If he stopped imagining he was Beckenbauer he might turn into a decent player.

;)

Yes Johnny. I agree..he had a great game today and his goal set us on our way to an excellent victory.

28/1 to score the first goal. :)

get in there. pity i only had a quid on it.:(

but never mind, i also had a pound on 2-1.

The double

Big Zal and 2-1 was about 200-1+

some guy next to me said he had a ? on it:rolleyes:

I'm no Zaliukas fan but even I'll say he was excellent today. No stupid mistakes either, which is usually his problem. Berra was still better tho :P

Totally agree, it's probably the best I've seen him but he has to do it

consistently over a season and not just one game, hope he can.

Berra looks like he's got big future in front of him, don't think we'll see him at Tynie much longer.

The Old Tolbooth
GIRFUY

One swallow doesn't make a summer, but here's hoping that he can continue the form he showed today in future matches because he had a cracking game today, both centre halves were immense. :)

No if's or but's the guy was superb.

I hope that a certain poster on here from certain part of Edinburgh was the recipient of his clearance into the Gorgie stand.If it was not him then I wish whoever it was a speedy recovery.Zaliukas was the dog's swingers today.

Yeah, Zali punted one from the touchline into the row before the 'upper' part of the gorgie stand at one point. If someone got hit then they must be a bit 'slow'. If this was the wheelchair section then I understand and apologise

Thunderstruck

I have said for the past few weeks that there is a decent centre half in there that needs some quality coaching to reduce the errors.

Well I for one will eat my words.... he is an excellent centre half in the making if today's performance is anything to go by.

He was excellent in an excellent back line in an excellent team.

Seems Csaba is starting to make his mark throughout the team.

I was not there today, however being told of one good game does not convince me that he is all of a sudden a football player. I am delighted he played well and delighted he scored.

I was not there today, however being told of one good game does not convince me that he is all of a sudden a football player. I am delighted he played well and delighted he scored.

fair enough. No one is asking you to

Prancer I think you've jumped the gun on this one

I've always defended Zali because I always felt that sort of performance was in there, but he has to use this performance as a stepping stone and keep his head in the game for the smaller teams like Hibs and Motherwell. When he performs like that against them then Prancer you will be justified in telling all and sundry to get it up them

Archived