Dougie Macdonald & "elbows" fc

EC_Hearts

Dougie Macdonald - quite possibly the most astonishing performance I've ever seen from him. :eek::P

"Elbows" fc - Can't remember seeing a game where a team had so many players continually leading with elbows

Boyd should have walked for it shortly after Wallace (ref's only big error imo)

Weir- a good few occasions

Bougherra - as above

Perhaps if they tried to focus on the ball, they might have got something from the game:p

as filthy as i always find rangers to be, i can't remeber seeing them elbowing players as often as today

we really frustrated them, and boy, did it show!

If Hibs are Wimbledon, what does that make Rangers? Millwall?

Just listening to Uncle Wattie being a fud in his interview - and Chick Young is absolutely terrified of him. You can hear his voice trembling whenever he utters a word out of turn...

shaun, have you seen the youtube interview from a few years back...

wattie ripped him a new one, and while i'm no lover of uncle wattie, he was really giving dick dung a right dressing down

funny as

shaun, have you seen the youtube interview from a few years back...

wattie ripped him a new one, and while i'm no lover of uncle wattie, he was really giving dick dung a right dressing down

funny as

Yeah, I've seen it! It clearly scarred Chick for life! Though I must say I found Smith and especially Archie Knox' behaviour quite sinister.

Rangers going in for headers with arms & elbows unpunished was a joke today, and where he got 4 mins. extra time from I'll never know. GIRUTWC

wee bit weegie mafiosa-like perhaps?

Exactly. So Chick was left with a choice of either standing up to the mafia (at the very least, respond with "don't you dare speak to me like that! I'm just doing my job"), or cowering like a little jellyfish. Naturally, he chose the latter.

Considering it was mcDonald - I thought that he had a not a bad game, still p1$h, but better than normal. Wallace had to walk - stupid challenge after just being booked.

Archived