First thing Monday morning Vlad, Anotoly & Csaba!

Fraggle

Sit down with Aguiar's agent and start thrashing out a new contract for Bruno. His return has sparked a bit of form and he offers so much in the middle of the park, that little bit of class above everything else.

Don't be held to ransom but don't take the biscuit tin mentality either.

if we don't tie him up on as tight a contract as possible, we're fools!

he is so much more influencial than anyone else on the pitch right now. his form is great, and he is everything we've been missing (except a striker but you know what i mean)

its been like having a new signing since he came back into the team

Geoff Kilpatrick

I thought you were going to say make sure the wages are cleared! :P

Seriously, I agree. It's like having the Paul Hartley of 3 years ago back again!

best in the land

bruno's been our best player so far this year.

in fact the midfield has looked better without mikey stewart in it.

do you think he'll get straight back into the team?

i hope not.

The Mighty Thor

Agreed. We've been a different team since the game at the San Giro.

He's really starting to blend with Karipidis and Ruben in the centre and has a good understanding with Andy Driver.

Best midfielder in Scotland right now and Berra must be close if not the best centre half as well.

Agreed on both counts.

Bruno has been an absolute revelation.

I am a bit split on it.

Was never this good before his injury and with the injury its a risky one, I would prefer to wait until he has proven his fitness over a period of time.

However, based on current form we could well lose him, I am a bit concerned given rangers current midfield problems they could come sniffing around come January.

Hopefully we can tie him down to a new contract with some sort of reoccurence of injury clause

One of two things will happen in the next month.

1) He will sign a new contract on good wages,

or

2) (more likely) he will refuse to sign, be branded a traitor &/or trouble maker, & will never play for HMFC again.

there will be a contract... it will be like the skacel thing.. he signs, we sell!

but in the mean time, I hope he does the business for Hearts.

I am a bit split on it.

Was never this good before his injury and with the injury its a risky one, I would prefer to wait until he has proven his fitness over a period of time.

However, based on current form we could well lose him, I am a bit concerned given rangers current midfield problems they could come sniffing around come January.

Hopefully we can tie him down to a new contract with some sort of reoccurence of injury clause

I agree never really rated him but i tend to think now that it was because at first he was hindered in the team by having to play scond fiddle to an excellent Hartley and then later on by being played to deep in a terrible midfield.The guy is outstanding right now.

there will be a contract... it will be like the skacel thing.. he signs, we sell!

but in the mean time, I hope he does the business for Hearts.

And why the hell would that happen?

Bruno will get more cash if no fee is involved

One of two things will happen in the next month.

1) He will sign a new contract on good wages,

or

2) (more likely) he will refuse to sign, be branded a traitor &/or trouble maker, & will never play for HMFC again.

If he expressed an interest to join one of the old firm then I would'nt blame Vlad.

I am a bit split on it.

Mogadon Man, you are officially on my ignore list, get back in your cave with your one to one contact with Bin Laden, you really depress me. :mad:

Archived