Zaliukas - Not Pish*

Guest GhostHunter

Zali deserves credit for his showing today and hopefully his "icebreaker" confession earlier in the week, and his goal today will focus his mind more.

best in the land

had a good game today so credit where due, but......

would still get an experienced CH in january,with zal for back-up.

a fit russell anderson or simular.

To be fair, he plays well most weeks he just has these lapses from time to time. If he gets rid of them, we have a top player......it just amazes me how so many cant see that.

Can I be the first to launch a pre-emptive strike? I think Zal was totally at fault for the goal we lost today. He was also lucky by connecting with the ball that provided us with the first goal.

This does not make up for his previous misdemeanours and he should still be burned at the stake....:P (why is there no sarcasm smilie?)

Is Latapy retiring or something?

To be fair, he plays well most weeks he just has these lapses from time to time. If he gets rid of them, we have a top player......it just amazes me how so many cant see that.

With his type of error's its easier to overlook the good points ;)

i think he did well today. he still scares the bejesus out me, but today he was pretty good so credit where its due

hope he picks things up now, and ups his game, cos i think he's a player that could be useful more often than not

Zal and Berra were the main reason for Boyds use of the elbow's today, total frustration :)

Why he was not given a second booking for said 'elbowing' is beyond me?

Christophe Berra has always been a player that I have thought from an early time, would be a good defender. His recent performances suppport said hypothesis.

GIRUY.......

Agreed!!!

Does that not remind you a bit of a certain - dare I mention his name? - Elvis???

Why he was not given a second booking for said 'elbowing' is beyond me?

Christophe Berra has always been a player that I have thought from an early time, would be a good defender. His recent performances suppport said hypothesis.

GIRUY.......

An hypothesis is an unproven explanation for an opinion. Your thinking that he "would be a good defender" is the opinion. You still owe us the hypothesis, but now you?re too late...:P

It those lapses that will stop him being a top player. He will likely never get rid of them because I doubt it is something that can be taught out of him.

He played well today though no doubt about it.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

He was good today but we still need a decent central defender alongside Berra and also if Berra leaves.

Zal is still a bombscare.

Full marks Zal and Berra.

I think we should have another Zal v Berra poll . . . 'Who is the best goalscorer Zal or Berra ? :)

Archived