We love you Csaba we do oh Csaba we love you!

brellierlegend

Still tactically naive at times, but certainly heading in the right direction after a slump in form. Hopefully in January he can sort out "his" squad and we can carry forward a bit of momentum with a few more attacking options and hopefully 4-4-2 so we can really damage some teams!

We done Csaba, you are starting to prove a prediticion I made on one thread a couple of months wrong, keep it up.

His face when 4 mins of injury time was a picture

wasn't it just... and when thewhistle blew and he started punching the air...

he was over the moon, and so am i

ooooooooooooooh shabba

Still tactically naive at times, but certainly heading in the right direction after a slump in form. Hopefully in January he can sort out "his" squad and we can carry forward a bit of momentum with a few more attacking options and hopefully 4-4-2 so we can really damage some teams!

We done Csaba, you are starting to prove a prediticion I made on one thread a couple of months wrong, keep it up.

Naive maybe .... but the last 2 today were two of the bravest I have seen made by a Hearts manager given the nature of the match.

Thomson was nearly stripped and ready to go on and instead he put on a wide player. Schhhheeee my ars@ was chewing caramels.

Respect.

I've been critical of him, but he deserves great credit for getting a bunch of players who have looked like total strangers to each other over the last couple of years to pull together and fight for each other. This is an outstanding run of form.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee got Csaba Csaba Csaba Laslo on the bench on the bench,

CSABA OH CSABA LASLO, OH CSABA LASLO ON THE BENCH,

CSABA OH CSABA LASLO, WE'VE GOT CSABA ON THE BENCH,

Weeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee got Csaba Csaba Csaba Laslo on the bench on the bench,

CSABA OH CSABA LASLO, OH CSABA LASLO ON THE BENCH,

CSABA OH CSABA LASLO, WE'VE GOT CSABA ON THE BENCH,

Naive maybe .... but the last 2 today were two of the bravest I have seen made by a Hearts manager given the nature of the match.

Thomson was nearly stripped and ready to go on and instead he put on a wide player. Schhhheeee my ars@ was chewing caramels.

Respect.

Not naive in my book - because it worked. Rangers created nothing despite all that pressure. When England played Argentina in Japan six years ago, Eriksson made a series of defensive substitutions which were lambasted in the press afterwards. But they worked too: try as they might, Argentina couldn't break through and never really looked like doing so.

So much of this game comes down to psychology: "they shall not pass". Today, they didn't - and a lot of that is down to Csaba I believe.

Oh ho ho it's magic, you know.

Better believe in Laszlo!

*stolen from a guy walking out of the Gorgie Stand. Lyrical genius.

Suspect Device

Better believe in Laszlo!

*stolen from a guy walking out of the Gorgie Stand. Lyrical genius.

how about

we're all To-gether with Laszlo.

just to work in his mantra :)

I think Czaba gives very full answers for someone that is controlled by/from some geezer and I surprisingly enjoy listening to him. Most of the guff has concentrated on how gash the 'forces of Mordor' were... Some recognition..

Who do we play next?

Not naive in my book - because it worked. Rangers created nothing despite all that pressure. When England played Argentina in Japan six years ago, Eriksson made a series of defensive substitutions which were lambasted in the press afterwards. But they worked too: try as they might, Argentina couldn't break through and never really looked like doing so.

So much of this game comes down to psychology: "they shall not pass". Today, they didn't - and a lot of that is down to Csaba I believe.

Only two goals conceded in five games. Build from the back and make us hard to beat first and foremost. Then as we go start too look more offensively.

We have a proper manager in charge. Oh it feels good.

Archived