Empty seats.

Dave 1974

Noticing a fair few gaps in the Gorgie & Wheatfield stands.

For a match against Rangers on current form, that's a step backwards.

Looking around the ground, and it was pretty full compared to any other time this season. Keep this form up and maybe more people will join us at the ground. :)

And me, and possibly the best atmosphere at Tynecastle in a couple of years.

:)

Bang on. Hasn't been a buzz like that since 2-1 against Celtic at the start of 06-07. And I include last year's 4-2 win against der huns in that one.

Well done to all today, ?30 well spent for a change!

3 or 4 unused seats next to mine in the Whetfield all season ticket holders maybe they all decided to watch it on TV after the Celtic debacle. Winning and playing well can only help to rebuild belief.

Excellent atmosphere today, usually is in section N but today was brilliant , take a bow fellow Jambo's..

Expesh that English female who hugged me an wrapped her legs around my waist after the second goal.

Loved it

Sit in the Gorgie stand so not the loudest but even there today the atmosphere was very good, much less moaning and everyone getting right behind the lads.

Was excellent to hear people egging Neilson on when he made a mistake.

Thought he was great today and i'm usually his biggest critic!

Expesh that English female who hugged me an wrapped her legs around my waist after the second goal.

Bints like that, I wouldn't ban.

Bonnie Prince Charlie

I'm in the dear seats at Wheatfield and couldn't sell my ticket via the ticket exchange despite asking for ?10 under the normal rate. I would have been there but I'M 6000 miles away and will be back for the Dundee utd game on 20 December.

15000 isn't too bad considering this seasons attendances.

Difference was that the Roseburn was full ...

... but no doubt if the wins continue we'll get more fans in.

Very sad to to see on a great day for Heart of Midlothian.

Hopefully one day, the fans who packed out the gound in 05/06 can be temped to get along one more.

We need to get the supporters back.

Buffalo Bill

As one of those missing from the gorgie stand today I confess I was too ill to travel to the game but as a season ticket holder anyway my attendance was registered. Mind you I almost had to call an ambulance whilst watching the game and seeing zalikus score

Very sad to to see on a great day for Heart of Midlothian.

Hopefully one day, the fans who packed out the gound in 05/06 can be temped to get along one more.

We need to get the supporters back.

Buffalo Bill

There is simply no better place to be than Tynecastle when it's like it was today.

There is simply no better place to be than Tynecastle when it's like it was today.

For all the times when we turn up and we're rubbish, this is what's it's all about.

I sit high up in Section B. There were scores of emply seats around me. Most of row 29 behind me have gone. So sad to see them empty, when in 05/06 you couldn't move.

We need to win back the supporters.

Buffalo Bill

blondejamtart
For all the times when we turn up and we're rubbish, this is what's it's all about.

I sit high up in Section B. There were scores of emply seats around me. Most of row 29 behind me have gone. So sad to see them empty, when in 05/06 you couldn't move.

Buffalo Bill

Couldn't agree more - it's days like today, when Tynie was absolutely bouncing, that make all those depressing, dejected days (almost) worthwhile!

Sheeite time for a game of football.

Its a fecking joke that we have to play at that time of day.

It was absolutely freezing as well. That may have put off a few people coming as well.

It was absolutely freezing as well. That may have put off a few people coming as well.

****ing Poofs ;-D

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

I'm at the very back row of G and I can normally see plenty of empty seats (less today) and I agree, we need these fans back.

Perfomances like the last two will have these people coming back.

As an aside, I like Scott Wilson's 'This is Tynecastle. Let's make some noise', especially today, when Tynecastle was at her noisiest best.

I would prefer 'We are Hearts. This is Tynecastle. Let's make some noise'. It is not up to our stadium announcer to rouse or in any way encourage the away support.

Buffalo Bill

I know what you mean but I'd rather we attracted new/young supporters rather than the fickle bunch who won't stick with it through thick or thin and turn up when they can sniff a cup final.

Lets encourage the sort of supporter who appreciates what we have and what we are rather than the shower who expect cup wins as the norm.

Today was a great example of a Hearts crowd who backed the team.

Being a Jambo is like being a weekend golfer - 17 holes of p!sh and then you hit that sweet shot off the 18th tee................

I've not been all season tbh honest. I could go into details of why but I'd poss get shouted dow as being unloyal etc.

Just have to say though that I'm still dead proud of the boys today- it's always good to see us beat that ****.

I don't care about the empty seats. Those bums that weren't there to fill it(not including jambos who could genuinely not make the game) can go stuff themselves.

Those that where there today knew we could have been there for a typical pounding or cheated game. As is common with the OF. However we got out our beds with our hangovers sang our wee hearts out and got what we rightfully deserved. Im not sad about empty seats, I'm just sad for those that 'didnt bother'! GIRFUY!

I don't care about the empty seats. Those bums that weren't there to fill it(not including jambos who could genuinely not make the game) can go stuff themselves.

Those that where there today knew we could have been there for a typical pounding or cheated game. As is common with the OF. However we got out our beds with our hangovers sang our wee hearts out and got what we rightfully deserved. Im not sad about empty seats, I'm just sad for those that 'didnt bother'! GIRFUY!

Nah. Today's victory is as important to the Jambos who weren't there as it is to those who were, don't think otherwise.

Whether someone got up in the middle of the night in Melbourne, listened to it driving their bus in Edinburgh or just couldn't go today because life got in the way, they are all Hearts fans.

Contrary to the impression given by this board, there are not 'grades' of Hearts fan, only Hearts fan or not.

Wherever they are, whatever they are doing, Jambos are smiling tonight.

Come on the Hearts.

Nah. Today's victory is as important to the Jambos who weren't there as it is to those who were, don't think otherwise.

Whether someone got up in the middle of the night in Melbourne, listened to it driving their bus in Edinburgh or just couldn't go today because life got in the way, they are all Hearts fans.

Contrary to the impression given by this board, there are not 'grades' of Hearts fan, only Hearts fan or not.

Come on the Hearts.

Well said that man.

Everybody loves Baz

Come on the Hearts.

What a post!

Archived