Team news - MacDonald in goals

Ryan Gosling

Hearts: MacDonald; Neilson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Kingston, Karipidis, Palazuelos, Driver; Aguiar; Nade. Subs: Kello, Makela, Obua, Cesnauskis, Mole, Thomson, Jonsson.

Rangers: McGregor, Broadfoot, Bougherra, Weir, Whittaker; Lafferty, Ferguson, Mendes, Adam; Darchville, Boyd. Subs: Alexander, Edu, Novo, McCulloch, Burke, Aaron, Loy.

Hearts: MacDonald; Neilson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Kingston, Karipidis, Palazuelos, Driver; Nade; Aguiar. Subs not used: Kello, Makela, Obua, Cesnauskis, Mole, Thomson, Jonsson.

Rangers: McGregor, Broadfoot, Bougherra, Weir, Wittaker; Lafferty, Ferguson, Mendes, Adam; Darchville, Boyd. Subs not used: Alexander, Edu, Novo, McCulloch, Burke, Aaron, Loy.

Hopefully Balough isn't injured and it's a case of enough is enough.

MacDonald only plays against Rangers; got it. :)

Well you've got to admit it makes sense.

I don't know how but I'm sure it does.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Maybe Balogh has refused to play because he hasn't been paid. If so, why has MacDonald leapfrogged Kello in the pecking order?

Nonsense again!

Maybe Balogh has refused to play because he hasn't been paid. If so, why has MacDonald leapfrogged Kello in the pecking order?

Nonsense again!

Maybe he's just injured?

Nonsense again!

I think MacDonald had already got ahead of Kello - MacDonald has been on the bench ahead of him for the last week or two I think.

None of the keepers we've used so far this season have 'claimed the jersey'.

I think Balogh has been far from convincing in the last few weeks and I'd like to think Jamie has been showing great form in training and he got the nod.

But then again...it's us.

Very disappointed that Neilson has now just cemented his place back in the team. He is not good enough and we need to move on and let Jonsson develop in that position.

Macdonald is only getting a game because:

1. It's being shown on Lith TV
  2. He's Vlad's love child
  3. He's in the shop window

Please select 1 of the above! :sarcasm:

Whats the problem? Out of the 3 keepers,whos the best?

MacDonald.

Balough was at fault again last week. Bar one excellent save against Hibs,he has been dire.

Honestly,some people on here just love bumping their gums.

Ok,hes ill. Hopefully thats not the only bit of luck we will get today.

o my not great timing for (correct me if im wrong) but first appearence of the season!

I hope he's up for this as i feel come 3 o'clock this board will be flooded with 'macdonald GTF' threads.....

oh happy times.

mon son prove us wrong! this is ur chance!

o my not great timing for (correct me if im wrong) but first appearence of the season!

I hope he's up for this as i feel come 3 o'clock this board will be flooded with 'macdonald GTF' threads.....

oh happy times.

mon son prove us wrong! this is ur chance!

He played against Rangers at Ibrox too.

Johanes de Silentio

Blimey - never saw that coming - go on, son - make the position your won!

Bit of a slap to Eggert, being dropped to make way for Kingston.

Intae this slime!

What? We are.

Given our historical record against Rangers, it's more than likely. However here is hoping the players will at least make it competitive.

Balogh has to be injured; no other reason for his not being in the squad.

...right?

They were sayin on setanta that balogh is feeling unwell and it his birthday today..

In other words he was out on the **** lastnight and got a ****er of a hang over and cant be arsed playin..:P

bigbryanthejambo

Bruuuuuun nnnoooo Bruuuunnnnno!

Time to step up for Aguiar! He has been sensational on his return....and we need him today!

Gaun yerself Bruno! Get intae these weedgies!

Bruuuuuun nnnoooo Bruuuunnnnno!

Time to step up for Aguiar! He has been sensational on his return....and we need him today!

Gaun yerself Bruno! Get intae these weedgies!

Seconded....

At the moment, sick fed up of Chuck Dung with his head so far up Ally's arse he is almost puking.... Why is this git even given airtime as a serious person with serious views on Scottish Football. I can sum Scottish Football up in 3 words.... it is crap. Now where is my cheque.......

on the few occasions he had to do anything, he handled it very well.

his only dodgy moment was the pass to driver

well done jamie, you did good

DuffJimmy1875

Well done to that Hearts team today. From what I can work out The Crab was put in his place, and once you've done that, Rankers are one dimensional in the extreme. Burnley must be pishing themselves at the 3 million they wangled out of Uncle Wattie for that imposter Lafferty.

Keep this up and the "Race for Third place" could - sadly from my point of view - become a bit of a non event if you guys manage to keep hold of certain players in January :sad:

Well done Jamie MacDonald firstly being chucked in there , did well coming for crosses and his handling was top notch . :D

But well done to the whole Hearts team today , Brilliant . :)

Archived