Final Scotsman interview: Csaba

jamboinglasgow

makela, mole, ksanavicius, basso, elliot, goncalves, sives, armstrong, pelosi - high chance

glen, kingston kostadinov, copil - not impossible

makela, mole, ksanavicius, basso, elliot, goncalves, sives, armstrong, pelosi - high chance

glen, kingston kostadinov, copil - not impossible

Surely Goncalves wouldn't leave until the end of the season?

No point in a club signing him in January and having to pay his wages for the rest of the year when they can get him at the end of the season.

I'm fairly certain that the players leaving will be the wrong players and those being brought in will also be wrong.............

In Csaba we trust..... but not too much........

Jam Tarts 1874
I'm fairly certain that the players leaving will be the wrong players and those being brought in will also be wrong.............

In Csaba we trust..... but not too much........

Judging by your signature you are nothing but a whingeing contradiction.

interesting, including the 4 in and 8 out in January.

Rermember the thread by the poster who met him at the airport and was told about the "8 out 4 in" by Csaba ?

He got ripped to shreds by punters on here.

A few apologies should be making their way to that poster this weekend.

I would suggest the eight out would be....

Palazuelos

Makela

Basso

Thomson

McDonald

McLaughlin

Docherty

Pelosi

Nothing but a guess though. I am almost certain the four coming in will be Ronaldinho, Cristiano Ronaldo, Sergio Aguero and Mindaugas Baguzis.

Judging by your signature you are nothing but a whingeing contradiction.

Your point is?

I am anything but 'whingeing'.

Why not try thinking about said signature...

I merely(sp) pointed out that there will be people here that disagree with the players that are told where to go and those that are brought in as 'replacements' which will bring discussion.

I also think that Mr Lazlo could be a good manager for Heart of Midlothian FC if he is allowed to implement his ideas, such as trying a midfielder at full back and making them aware of the positional differences that result... also being open to a flexible tactical mindset may also help; if we were to switch to 4-4-2(with 2 'recognised' strikers) and then get gubbed over several games, should we try 4-3-3 or another complicated formation plucked from FM08!(Not FM09 as it's guff apparently).

Anyway, FTH &FTR

I would suggest the eight out would be....

Palazuelos

Makela

Basso

Thomson

McDonald

McLaughlin

Docherty

Pelosi

Nothing but a guess though. I am almost certain the four coming in will be Ronaldinho, Cristiano Ronaldo, Sergio Aguero and Mindaugas Baguzis.

Pretty sure he signed for Linfield. Your first 3 are probable, maybe Elliot aswell and a mix of youngsters not making the grade.

From the article, its pretty clear we deploy the system we do as we simply do not have the players at our disposal to deploy anything with two up top.

I would tend to agree with that.

Rermember the thread by the poster who met him at the airport and was told about the "8 out 4 in" by Csaba ?

He got ripped to shreds by punters on here.

A few apologies should be making their way to that poster this weekend.

I don't think I ripped the guy but I would have to check the thread. However I can't find where Csaba actually says 8 out 4 in during that interview ?

Can someone explain our 4-2-3-1 formation to me, please? Who are the 2?

I am guessing

Robbie, Zal, Berra, Wallace

Eggert, Kara,

Driver, Bruno, Stewart

nade.

Although I don't think we actually play like that.

I am guessing

Robbie, Zal, Berra, Wallace

Eggert, Kara,

Driver, Bruno, Stewart

nade.

Although I don't think we actually play like that.

You're probably right. I'm not the best at spotting formations on the pitch, but it would never have occurred to me to describe ours this way.

The 4-2-3-1 formation is the 'new' buzzword if you like, probably a better description/ explanation. Anyway, this formation has been the common place in Spanish football (just using it as an example, as I used to watch it 5+ years ago), hell, Rafael Benitez won the league using it and winning most games 1-0 with Valencia.

Manure use it but they have the necessary personnel to make it work.

off topic; but why can't I edit previous posts? What has happened to JKB? It has apparently gone back to 6+months ago...... apologies...

From the article, its pretty clear we deploy the system we do as we simply do not have the players at our disposal to deploy anything with two up top.

I would tend to agree with that.

Once again a very positive interview. I really liked how he gave the players a reality check as soon as he came in.

And I agree with him about the players we have and the 4-4-2 system.

I know it happens every January where we get excited about signings but I look forward to seeing what our squad will be like by Febuary.

Charlie-Brown

Opposition bye-kicks are one of the few times that the team ever lines up in formation so that the 4-2-3-1 is visibile ie

GK

Neilson Zaliukas Berra Wallace

Stewart Karipidis

Kingston Aguiar Driver

Nade

The interesting quote is money from player sales - I reckon we only have around 4 players that would attract a fee of over ?500k - Kingston, Berra, Driver & Jonnson

I think Berra may well be sold - big loss imho.

Karapidis - back to Greece.

Makela & Kingston - sold.

Elliot - who knows.

Jose - hopefully the deal on the table is concluded at the end of the season.

A few youngsters who won't make it.

Jam Tarts 1874
The interesting quote is money from player sales - I reckon we only have around 4 players that would attract a fee of over ?500k - Kingston, Berra, Driver & Jonnson

Karapidis - back to Greece.

Makela & Kingston - sold.

Elliot - who knows.

Jose - hopefully the deal on the table is concluded at the end of the season.

A few youngsters who won't make it.

Agree with all of the above except who on earth would buy Makela? I would be happy just to see him released to save the club his wages.

I would also expect that any bid for Berra will have to be in excess of ?2.5m.

Generic Username

The 3 articles this week have been great reading, such a refreshing change to have something positive written about us in the media.

If Laszlo can do even half of what he hopes to do in January (4 out and 2 in) I'd be very happy.

Depends how much we got for him. Could we get Darren Barr and have change left over?

Can someone explain our 4-2-3-1 formation to me, please? Who are the 2?

Wasn't Csaba that said it, it was the reporter (Anderson I'd believe) who stated this which is his opinion on the subject.

From what I see of us on match days I'd call it a 4-1-3-1-1.

good interview i think.

Sounds such a grateful down to earth guy, i hope this rubs of on the playersand they really begin to give everything for the shirt and appreciate the money they get in return.

Key thing is that he mentioned getting some of the money to reinvest in players. Seems to suggest that a big name might be leaving as well as some of the dross. After another performance like that one today - Berra would have to be favourite. Got to assume that unless Bruno signs a new deal, that he'll go as well if someone makes a decent offer for half a season.

I hope not - but the CO interview suggested that wage bill was going down to 50%, so a big uplift for BA and CB would seem unlikely. Good thing is - they'll still be here on the 3rd, whatever happens!

I think we could all mention 8 or so players in the squad that we wouldn't mind leaving in january i just hope that we can keep some of our better first team regulars

Based on current form there will be a firm intrest in Berra and Bruno

driver, wallace, eggert and kingston are all possibilities as well IMO.

i don't think we will ofload makela/basso/jose until the summer tbh

out: sives, armstrong, elliot, goncalves, basso, makela, pelosi, mole,

maybe- karipidis, kingston, glen, palazuelos

Archived