Sydney

mixerchris

do any of my fellow sydney jambos know which pubs will be showing the game tonight?

i've just arrived and am staying in the newtown area so anywhere near there would be a bonus...

cheers

do any of my fellow sydney jambos know which pubs will be showing the game tonight?

i've just arrived and am staying in the newtown area so anywhere near there would be a bonus...

cheers

The Score Bar which is part of the Star City complex at Darling Harbour will have the game on, if its not in whn you go in just ask the bar staff, they'll always put it on one of the screens no problem, and if theres nothing else clashing they'll throw in the sound.

Would be heading there myself but im up in newcastle for the weekend

I've no idea where the Newtown area is but Madam Debiers in King's Cross might show it. If you do end up in there the volume on the TV will be right down and there will be a load of ****e music on so it's not the best place.

The Score Bar which is part of the Star City complex at Darling Harbour will have the game on, if its not in whn you go in just ask the bar staff, they'll always put it on one of the screens no problem, and if theres nothing else clashing they'll throw in the sound.

Would be heading there myself but im up in newcastle for the weekend

Cheers mate.

I'm over in Sydney for the next derby staying in Hunters Hill. Is the Score Bar the best bet to see it and bump into other jambos ?

they dont have the sound on in their mate pyrmont bridge is better its open all night too mate

Archived