Scoreline V Rangers?

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

I had a look to see if there was one on the first 3 pages, sorry if I missed it.

So whats your prediction?

I say 1-1.

I think we'll dominate in spells, but they'll get a lucky goal with 5 mins to go.

There you go.

I’m only confidant if we have a go.

Sit back, and we’ll make them look good, as we did with the Jakers a few weeks ago.

Have a go, and you never know.

Fortune favours the brave.

Buffalo Bill

Now that it's out, 2-0 der hun, figoo to have a great afternoon and me to be suspended,

Gestures angrily as your spotted sneaking of down the bookies :mad:

heart... 2-1

head... 0-3

as long as we see a fighting spirit and decent peformance i'll be quite happy.

totally agree, if we go down fighting then thats all i can ask, thats why i was so angry after the smelltic game, we rolled over and let them win :(

a strong determined performance is needed, maybe 1-0

portobellojambo1

In the predictor I have gone for 1-1, and I think, at the very least we can achieve that, as long as we do not either sit back or simply fail to turn up, a la Celtic.

Jambothroughandthrough

The team owe us a performance after the dismal display against Celtic.

I feel this will be a very different Hearts team that turn up.

Rangers WON'T win.

I really do fancy us to get a result.

Rangers WON'T win.

All this confidence freaks me out. You only have to look to our neighbours in Leith to know that it's never ever a good idea....

Maybe I just need to be less superstitious, it might make the run up to big games slightly less stressful. My lucky maroon socks are freshly washed and ready for tomorrow though....

All this confidence freaks me out. You only have to look to our neighbours in Leith to know that it's never ever a good idea....

Maybe I just need to be less superstitious, it might make the run up to big games slightly less stressful. My lucky maroon socks are freshly washed and ready for tomorrow though....

So what's your prediction?

So what's your prediction?

I won't make one. Not out loud anyway. ;)

The most I'll say is that I don't think we're going to see all that many goals, and nor do I think we'll be outclassed or outplayed tomorrow. There will be no humpings.

john brownlee

As usual I will be going to the game full of expectations and hoping for a good win, but alas as predicted we will get well and truly shafted, not by the huns but by circumstances beyond our control. I hate this league and the set up. as Winston once said there are three things in life that are a certainly, death, taxes and one of the old squirm winning the scottish league or cup.

choices are

Hearts player off

Hearts player injured

early bookings of Hearts players

Pen for huns

Pen for huns and last Hearts man sent off

BTW just watch how many times the nobette in black takes a Hearts player out of position at free kicks, if you watch the game you will know what I mean

I won't make one. Not out loud anyway. ;)

The most I'll say is that I don't think we're going to see all that many goals, and nor do I think we'll be outclassed or outplayed tomorrow. There will be no humpings.

Chicken! Bwah-bah-bah-bwah! ;)

But I agree. And my prediction is a cautious, always-look-on-the-black-side-of- life 2-0 to TFOD.

Chicken! Bwah-bah-bah-bwah! ;)

But I agree. And my prediction is a cautious, always-look-on-the-black-side-of- life 2-0 to TFOD.

Damn right I'm chicken. You can't mess with the power of the lucky socks....they have it under control. :P

You're probably very sensible with your prediction technique. Underestimate everything and if we do win, you'll be even more delighted.

Rangers WON'T win.

The team responded with 4 wins, if you greet about performances, support the cabbage.

I want results... damn, we played crap when winning 1-0.......

Agree with your last options in that Heart of Midlothian will not lose..

May I put forward.... Mr Dougie McDonald................................

Rangers WON'T win.

I'm with you JTT. This is not the day of the Hun today. 1-1 worst case, maybe even 0-0.:)

The only thing i can predict is that it will be freezin'.

I only hope Hearts can give us something to heat us up,so to speak.

Anything bar a defeat will keep the momentum going.

I've re-evaluated the conditions and decided that Heart of Midlothian will win, everyone on here will love each other and peace will reign throughout the world..... I'd settle for 1/3 of the above. As long as Heart of Midlothian win.... I don't give a ****.....

With Balogh in goals we're never going to keep a clean sheet, so I'll go for Boyd scoring with his head to make it 0 - 1 before Bruno making it 1 - 1 from the spot after Weir has been sent off for a professional foul. Hi-Ho its off to the pub i go...

im hoping for an end to end exciting game from both teams with us winning 2-1.

Really thou, id be quite happy with a scrappy 1-0, thou rangers WILL score.

sooooooooo 1-1 i predict.

Archived