Service downtime and functionality problems

Ulysses

We've been experiencing some problems for the last few hours, with service downtime and a quite a few glitches in the appearance and functionality of the board.

As members might recall, there were two software upgrades carried out recently, and we seem to be encountering some bugs as a result. We're working to fix the problems, but they may take a while to resolve. We are also finding that our software tech support is not quite up to the usual speed because of the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States.

So we may have these glitches for the next couple of days, and we could possibly have some service interruptions as well. But we'll do our best to keep these to a minimum.

Apologies to members for the disruption.

Ulysses

Administrator

I blame the tramps :P

VladMessageBoard Software Inc. wish to bring to your attention a potential bug in version 02.04.06 caused by an incompatibility between everyone's avatar and the use of Morse Code in signatures.

:mw_tease:

portobellojambo1

Uly,

Is there any particular reason why I can no longer upload an avatar. I notice there are a fair few of the logonids missing their avatars since the board came back on line tonight.

Uly,

Is there any particular reason why I can no longer upload an avatar. I notice there are a fair few of the logonids missing their avatars since the board came back on line tonight.

There's a particular reason, but unfortunately no particular explanation. One of the symptoms of these glitches is that a lot of the graphical features are messed up, including avatars.

Guest GhostHunter

It's all systems go again - sorry folks for "Kickback Lite" overnight.

Problem has been identified, and the culprit will be found, stripped, painted green and sent into the Main Stand next home game.

Dex

PS - If you're still seeing blue icons anywhere, just do a CONTROL F5 (together) refresh and that will sort it.

It's all systems go again - sorry folks for "Kickback Lite" overnight.

Problem has been identified, and the culprit will be found, stripped, painted green and sent into the Main Stand next home game.

Dex

PS - If you're still seeing blue icons anywhere, just do a CONTROL F5 (together) refresh and that will sort it.

Cheers, Dex. It's just a temporary hiccup, and your wages will be in the bank on Monday.

:runaway:

Someone in Diggers said that my arms were hairier than Richard Keys.

Buffalo Bill

Everybody loves Baz
Someone in Diggers said that my arms were hairier than Richard Keys.

Buffalo Bill

Someone's been drinking today. :cool:

Everybody loves Baz
It was your Mrs that said it.

Buffalo Bill

Ouch.

Archived