Chesney fit

Ryan Gosling

It's a boost as we have been looking a little light down the right hand side (Neilson and Jonsson aren't right midfielders!)

Hopefully Chesney or Kingston will start there tomorrow

I would imagine they are trying to get more Lithuanian's included asap.

Most of Hearts games are televised in Lithuania as far as I know, and only Zaliukas has featured recently.

marshallschunkychicken

Most of Hearts games are televised in Lithuania as far as I know, and only Zaliukas has featured recently.

Cynical. But most likely true. :sad:

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with Zaliukas, Miko or Ches being included in the Hearts squad, I just think with the broadcasting deal Vlad has in place he would want at least two of his boys in the team.

Chesney Fit - Does that news really fill anyone with joy?

He is ok coming off the bench, better than Mole and Makela.

He is ok coming off the bench, better than Mole and Makela.

I'm better than Mole or Makela :rolleyes:

I think when playing Cesnauskis is one of our most potent attacking threats.

It's annoyong because of all his injuries we can't rely on him as a first team player or see him iron out kinks in his game like Driver has been doing.

Just no.

Nothing to do with the fact that we've been playing with Eggert bloody Jonsson (who has performed at his best whilst playing in defence and is never in a million years a right sided midfielder!) at right mid????

No, of course. This is all to do with Vlad and Tango TV.

Jesus Christ.

Nothing to do with the fact that we've been playing with Eggert bloody Jonsson (who has performed at his best whilst playing in defence and is never in a million years a right sided midfielder!) at right mid????

No, of course. This is all to do with Vlad and Tango TV.

Jesus Christ.

Even more so that it's not even on Tango TV anymore and only 2-3 games have been shown this season.

Even more so that it's not even on Tango TV anymore and only 2-3 games have been shown this season.

Well bang goes that theory. :rolleyes:

;)

can't rule out the possibility that chesney has been declared fit for a possible appearance for the benefit of the lithuanian audience. what can you rule out with hearts sometimes?

anyway, if he does happen to start, and is actually as fit as he needs to be, it will be nice to see the side carry some attacking threat on both flanks, we might need this versatility.

on song, chesney has certainly got something to offer. if not then we would probably be as well have to have jonsson or whoever.

Should be moved on in Jan. Does not do it often enough and for me likes playing the hiding game. Have seen glimpses of a player, but not often enough.

Is capabe of a headband and a cool haircut though.

Suppose you have to weigh things up.

Archived