New keeper for Hubs (NH)

JamboAl

Mixu is quoted as saying he is looking for a new keeper in the window to provide competition for My Calamity and McNeill.

Can someone explain what he means by "provide competition" without using or thinking of the word "sh*te".

Now there's a challenge for everyone.

Guest JamboRobbo
Mixu is quoted as saying he is looking for a new keeper in the window to provide competition for My Calamity and McNeill.

Can someone explain what he means by "provide competition" without using or thinking of the word "sh*te".

Now there's a challenge for everyone.

Someone to cut up the numbers for the first goalscorer sweep?

Guest S.U.S.S.

Whats the difference between Makalamby and a bucket of sh*t.

The Bucket.

The boy is awful, long me he stay with hiberniduds.

DuffJimmy1875
well according to moaningweeteamers.net McNeil will be bought by a Championship club.

Easy!!! - the thread in question starts along those lines but - IIRC - is littered with posters putting the point across - in a variety of ways - that if McNeil is a Championship keeper, then so am I. No way is he up to it at that level. His work ethic etc isn't in question, he just doesn't have the basics, except for the ability to pull off decent reaction saves as long as the ball is relatively close to him.

Someone with a bit more experience than Maka will be most welcome, or even someone to replace McNeil at the end of the season when his contract is up, because Grof is - by hear'say and what I've seen - absolute pish and a bit of a knob to boot.

well according to moaningweeteamers.net McNeil will be bought by a Championship club.

i didn't realise that you had to pay a transfer fee for your mascot

... for childrens parties? Red nose and ginger afro?

Archived