Real Madrid...Man City NHC

Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle

HIBERNIAN striker Steven Fletcher is now thought to be on the radar of Manchester City FC where bosses are understood to be making inquiries about the 21-year-old Scotland international.

The club is the latest in a long line to take an active interest in the ?4million star - Celtic are also thought to be keen to sign the Edinburgh player.

But the Shrewsbury-born striker is tied up in a long contract at Easter Road and will come with a hefty price tag for whoever is able to secure him.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/9am-Briefing-Hibs-star-Fletch.4737112.jp

So they are intrested in signing Kaka,Buffon,Terry,Torres and ahem...Steven Fletcher. Okay then.

In all fairness he's not a bad player, if they see potential for him to improve then so be it. If they want to give Hibs however much for him then thats Money going into improvingScottish football. I'm al for it. I'd much rather have a much improved Scotland player in the premiership than at hibs.

Sy

What a load of pish. :laugh:

I can see Fletcher getting a start ahead of Robinho, Bojinov, Jo and Castillo right enough. Even the young prospects like Ched Evans, Daniel Sturridge & Felipe Caicedo are far better than Fletcher.

And that's all before they splash the cash in January...

What a load of pish. :laugh:

I can see Fletcher getting a start ahead of Robinho, Bojinov, Jo and Castillo right enough. Even the young prospects like Ched Evans, Daniel Sturridge & Felipe Caicedo are far better than Fletcher.

And that's all before they splash the cash in January...

Evening News is like the Hibernian Exchange and Mart...

Expect to see a few more stories bigging up his, ahem, 4 million valuation (where did that come from?) in the run-up to January.

Archived